VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: June Collectible Fin the Dolphin  (Read 4440 times)

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
June Collectible Fin the Dolphin
« on: June 13, 2010, 12:50 AM »

Monthly Collectible: Fin the Dolphin
June 1, 2010 4:00 PM

Hello citizens. Here we are almost in the middle of 2010.  Yes, it's the first of June today which means of course that it's time to unveil our new monthly collectible.

This month we're taking to the waters, and you'll be diving into Mysterio's to get a hold of this one.  Citizens, I'd like to introduce you to Fin the Dolphin!

Fin is a really lovely little dolphin who's just longing to dive around in SmallWorlds with you and your friends.  I've been told that the stream of bubbles you can see coming from the top of his head means he is feeling happy and I must say that in all the time that I have spent in his delightful company thus far, the bubbles have been coming in a never-ending stream.

I'm sure you'll enjoy having Fin around, and you must agree, he's got a particularly friendly face.
honesty.png

Fin is available to all SmallWorlds citizens - and just like all other collectibles, he requires no XP to wear, and will cost you a mere 2000 Gold to buy.

It makes for very wise spending to buy your monthly collectible in the month in which they are released as they tend to increase in price in the months after their release date.  They really do make a great investment!

And don't forget about our new  Double Gold promotion (valid until June 8th) making it so easy for you to earn the Gold you need get your own Fin the Dolphin.

Until next month, I trust you'll thoroughly enjoy happy, playful Fin the Dolphin. Dive into Mysterio's and get yours today before he swims away forever!

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

Pages: [1]   Go Up