VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 6/9/2010 New Bedroom Furniture - Available now!  (Read 4430 times)

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
6/9/2010 New Bedroom Furniture - Available now!
« on: June 13, 2010, 12:48 AM »

New Bedroom Furniture!
June 9, 2010 7:23 PM

Hello Citizens

I woke up a couple of mornings ago in the middle of the night after having had a truly vivid dream. I switched on my bedroom light and reached into the drawer of my bedside cabinet for my notebook and glasses as I felt I needed to write it down.

Do you know what my dream was citizens? It was to have a REAL matching bedside table and drawers for my SmallWorlds bedroom. I don't know what you've been doing, but I've been using the kitchen drawers for a bedside table, and it's just never felt right. I decided then and there that it was high time I applied some subtle yet effective pressure to the art department, and that this was the true purpose of my dream! I went back to sleep feeling a sense of true determination.

My Dream Came True!

Can you even imagine my incredulity when I came into work this morning and was informed that the two items due for release today were just what I had dreamed about? I'm still beside myself with amazement!

I am absolutely delighted to tell you citizens that never again will you need to reach into your bedside table and get your hand stuck in the cutlery drawer. Just look at these two beautiful items!

The bedside cabinet has three drawers, and the chest of drawers has no less than 6 marvelously roomy drawers for you to put all your clothes into. I decided that another trip into Smallwear was absolutely necessary just to fill them up - hee hee!

You can also place anything you may wish to upon the top of each item - of course the very first thing I placed upon my bedside table was a lovely bedside lamp!

Slumber Parties, Ghost Stories and Midnight Feasts!

These two gorgeous pieces are going to give the most wonderful finishing touch to so many bedrooms. They look so great in my room that I decided that I needed to create a guest bedroom just so that I can go and buy some more!

Here's a picture of Dan SmallWorlds all nicely tucked up in bed in my new guest bedroom...night night Dan!

I've also been thinking about all the fun possibilities that have opened up now...Ive been thinking about having a slumber party for simply ages, and feel that now I can really get right down to planning it. I thought I'd begin by stocking up on all sorts of delicious snacks and drinks so my friends and I can have a yummy midnight feast! Just to make things more exciting, I thought I might go and purchase a few torches so that we can turn the lights off and tell each other ghost stories in the dark! Ooooo it's going to be such a lot of fun!

New Bedroom Furniture - Available now!

I know you'll be racing just as fast as you can down to Modern Living to get your very own set of fantastic bedroom furniture. I'm so excited about mine that I've decided that I'll have an early night tonight and tuck myself in nice and early just so I can enjoy them even quicker than usual! I can just imagine what the three lucky winners of the fantastic Golden Dan statue are going to be putting on their bedside tables!

Gosh I'm so looking forward to my slumber party - and I'm sure you'll all be enjoying this lovely new bedroom furniture as much as I am!

~Honesty Blaize
« Last Edit: June 13, 2010, 12:52 AM by Happy »

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

Pages: [1]   Go Up