VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 6/3/2010 More Double Gold with Sometrics!  (Read 4235 times)

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
6/3/2010 More Double Gold with Sometrics!
« on: June 03, 2010, 02:14 PM »

More Double Gold with Sometrics!
June 3, 2010 2:10 PM

Hello citizens. There's only 5 days to go before our fantastic Double Gold offer runs out, and before it does we thought we'd make it even easier for you to take advantage of it.

I'm delighted to tell you that we've just secured another offer provider. To make sure that you have the opportunity to earn as much Double Gold as possible, we've managed to get this new offer provider up and running now - with 5 days to spare before the promotion finishes.
Introducing Sometrics - a new International offer provider

Make a visit to The Factory or to any of the offer machines you'll find in-world. Alongside the current providers, you'll now see a new option: Sometrics!

The great thing about Sometrics is that they have a large international range of offers available. Whether you live in North America or in another country, give Sometrics a try. We think you'll be pleasantly surprised; in fact I'm fairly certain you'll be hitting the SmallWorlds stores in no time at all, with your wish-list in your hand.

Just think...Double Gold for each and every offer you complete from today until June 8th - it all adds up pretty fast!
Who's Been Earning Double Gold?

I spoke to a few people who have been having very positive experiences with the offer machines. Let's see what they've got to say:

Lyn Pcgamelover 

"I'm a new citizen here on SmallWorlds. I saw the notice on my homepage advertising the Double Gold, I went not expecting anything at all. Let me tell you, it was like Christmas for a 4 year old when the gold started rolling in!!! Now, i have a hard time tearing myself from the factory to go tend to my other duties lol, So far, i'm up to about 35k Gold and i plan on spending as much time as i can working in the factory!! So, put me down as someone who's gone TOTALLY WILD for double gold!! YAY!"

Cutiie Valentinezz 

"The double gold has been an amazing experience! I earned up to 5k gold, and it's helped me get the Saintly Angel Wings that I've wanted ever since I started playing SmallWorlds! If you haven't already gone to do any offers then hurry! Remember it's only up for grabs for another few days!"

Sherug Hamed 

"It's been really enjoyable having the opportunity to get gold with these offers. I've got 15k so far...and after buying some things I've always wanted, I've still got 5k left!"

Bob Jim 3 

"I myself have made around 30k+ Gold from the offer machines - so I'm really happy with them!"

Baby Jane 4th 
"The offers were so easy to complete... I've gotten 30K+ Gold from the offers so far. Some players believe that the offers are difficult to complete, but they really aren't. I had been saving up for Topaz Wings, and had expected to wait two months to save up enough but it only took a day - the Double Gold Payouts have been a miracle for me!"

Sometrics - A great way to earn Gold

No matter what country you live in, there's a really good chance that you'll find offers you can complete if you choose Sometrics.

We're just delighted to be able to provide you with the opportunity of this great way to earn Gold. I've said it before, and I'll say it again - we just love making it easy for you to buy the things you want.

Remember, the Double Gold Payouts promotion ends on 8th of June so there's no time to lose. Get yourself to an Offer Machine and get earning; you'll be pleased you did!

~Honesty Blaize
« Last Edit: June 13, 2010, 12:46 AM by Happy »

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

Pages: [1]   Go Up