VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 5/27/2010 Retro Jeans & Urban Top  (Read 4230 times)

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
5/27/2010 Retro Jeans & Urban Top
« on: May 27, 2010, 02:31 PM »

http://www.smallworlds.com/?target=/2010/05/27/retro-jeans-urban-street-top/

Retro Jeans & Urban Top
May 27, 2010 3:45 PM

Hello darlings, it's Coco here with two simply delicious new items for your SmallWorlds wardrobes.

If you'd like to dip your fashion toe in the stylish sea of retro then these turn-ups jeans are going be to a real fashion hit for you, and they're for both guys and girls.

And for the girls, I've also got a really street-smart Urban Top that just happens to look fantastic with the turn-up jeans... but of course!

Retro Turn-up Jeans

Have you been looking for the perfect jeans to go with your 'rebel without a cause' attitude? Perhaps you're somewhat of a 'jeans aficionado' and may have felt lately that your jeans wardrobe was needing a little new energy?

Maybe you're like me sweeties, and you just think these jeans are simply darling! I'm just delighted with them, and I've stocked up on four pairs in different colors. They're for guys and girls and I'm sure you'll agree that they look just fantastic!

Female Urban Street Top

A truly tres cool item for the ladies, I know that this Urban Street Top is going to be very popular. This shirt is really unique in that it has shorter sleeves than the other shirts, there are 6 new logos to choose from, and you can even customize the color of the logos too.

It's casual, it's street smart. It's a great shirt to wear if you're relaxing with friends listening to music, and at the same time you'll feel right at home in any of SmallWorlds many dance clubs. It's a truly versatile piece and I think you'll agree that it's simply a "must have".

Enjoy these Street Style clothing items!

Lastly, here's a photo of me in one of my pairs of turn-up jeans and my gorgeous new Urban Street Top,  (I chose the 'lips' logo in pink) while relaxing on my new "Go Wild" Zebra Couch.

If you'd like to know how to get your very own irresistible Zebra Couch for your space (it's a rare item), just click on this link. I must tell you sweeties that wearing these two fantastic new clothing items in combination with sitting upon this gorgeous couch is quite simply electrifying!

I'm always so pleased to bring you new items, and as always I'm looking forward to seeing how YOU choose to wear them. Why not enter my weekly Style Icon Competition this week... you might even win back the Gold you spent buying them.

[mwah]!

Coco x
« Last Edit: June 13, 2010, 12:43 AM by Happy »

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

Pages: [1]   Go Up