VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 5/20/2010 Flickr Poster Doors  (Read 4215 times)

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
5/20/2010 Flickr Poster Doors
« on: May 20, 2010, 01:05 PM »

Flickr Poster Doors
May 20, 2010 10:36 AM

Doors are often a bit of a mystery. How many times have you come across a door in-world and been unsure of what lay beyond it? Or perhaps you've wanted to make it very clear to visitors to your space what lies beyond the door before they pass on through?

If you'd like your doors to be more than just an entrance to another place, then you'll love these new Flickr Poster Doors.  They come in three great styles, so there's sure to be one that will fit perfectly with the decor in your space.

How To Get The Best Results

You can of course upload any picture to your Flickr frame, but to get the very best results the ideal dimensions of your image should be 640 pixels wide and 480 pixels high.  If the image has different dimensions the frame will stretch the image to fit.

The Mystery Doorway Quiz

While I'm showing you the three fantastic doors, I thought we could have a little fun as well.

I've loaded pictures of three different SmallWorlds public spaces into the Flickr image space above each of the doors. Your job is to try and guess just which spaces they are.  I've put the answers at the bottom of the story, but please don't peek until you've tried to guess all three.  I've made it a little easier by giving you some multiple choice options to choose from. Good Luck!

The Gothic Flickr Poster Door

Here's the Gothic version of the door, and you'll see me standing in a mystery location above it.

Question One

Just where does this door lead to?

A. Woodlands Park

B. Space Jump

C. Tombstone Rookie

D. The Island

E. Garden Life

The Sci-fi Flickr Poster Door

Here's the Sci-Fi Flickr Door which will find a perfect home in many futuristic-themed spaces.

Question Two

Where does this door lead to?

A. Combobulator Laboratory

B. Dungeon of Deals

C. Landing Pad

D. Dan's Imports

E. Arena Central

The White Flickr Poster Door

Here's the White Flickr Door with its mystery shot.

Question Three

Where does this door lead to?

A. Modern Living Retail Park

B. Dan's Imports

C. Rachel's Tea Rooms

D. Sovereign Plaza

E. Big Al's Diner

Get Your Own Flickr Door Today!

These useful doors are available now from Modern Living, Dan's Imports and Dungeon of Deals - why not pick up one of each?  I've been thinking about installing one in my space with a photo of the SmallWorlds Chronicle Head Office above it. Before I teleport there I'll now know with 100% certainty exactly where I'm headed.

~ Honesty Blaize

Mystery Door Quiz Answers

Question 1 - Gothic Door: C. Tombstone Rookie

Question 2 - Sci Fi Door:  A. Combobulator Laboratory

Question 3 - White Door:  B. Dan's Imports
« Last Edit: June 13, 2010, 12:39 AM by Happy »

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

Pages: [1]   Go Up