VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: 5/17 New Puzzle Lamp ~ Elegant Flower Lamp - Blue  (Read 6534 times)

Aurorasparkle

• It is the most wonderful thing in the world to be a mom.
  • Fireworks Magic
Re: 5/17 New Puzzle Lamp ~ Elegant Flower Lamp - Blue
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2010, 08:56 PM »

Off topic, but I've heard mentioned trading with credits...is there a way to do that or does everyone just mean buying something for someone with your credits?

"bonnet bucks"... you buy something any items in the shops, that sell for full price, then trade those item(s) to the person who needs the credits.  Example: someone is selling a prior furniture item, or pin or magic or clothing, etc. for 10,000 credits.  You would buy 10 pilgrim bonnets from Autumn Imports.  You trade the person the 10 bonnets for their item they are selling.  They in turn go in their inventory and click the sell button for each of the 10 bonnets -- to get the 10,000 credits.  You get the item from them that you wanted.  You can use tiaras also, that sell for 1,500 credits -- so that you would need to buy less items, to trade for credits.   (example 2 tiaras, instead of 3 bonnets for 3k in credits)

There are more than a few items in the shops that sell back to VFK for full price.  Bonnets, tiaras and space helmets are the items I use most.  You can check this by clicking an item in your inventory.  If there is a "sell button" for that item, click it ONCE and it will tell you how much VFK will buy it back for.  (Click cancel if you don't want to sell it back)  Obviously you don't want to pick an item that only sells back for half price, or less than what you originally paid for it.

I hope this makes sense and is of some help to you.  Eventually, (probably in Gold release).... In VFK we are supposed to be able to trade credits (somehow) if you are a paying member I believe.  But for now, this is how everyone in the kingdom does it.   ;)

Thank you Astro for this info...Woot!  Now maybe I can acquire some of those items I've been wanting but had no idea how to trade credits.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up