VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 4/22/2010 Hot New Summer Clothing!  (Read 4087 times)

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
4/22/2010 Hot New Summer Clothing!
« on: May 12, 2010, 10:03 PM »

http://www.smallworlds.com/2010/04/22/new-summer-clothing/

Hot New Summer Clothing!
April 22, 2010 4:27 PM

Hello dear SmallWorlds citizens. It's Coco here once again with some gorgeous clothing offerings that will have you planning fun summer parties and walks on the beach at sunset.

I have three new items this week for you and they are all just perfect for having fun in the sun with your friends, sweeties.  There's a summery Aloha Shirt, some very beachy Board Shorts, and a cute pair of Denim Shorts! Let me show them off to you...

Aloha Shirt

Have you been dreaming of a fabulous island holiday? Visions of yourself sitting on the beach, palm trees swaying, the sounds of ukuleles mixing beautifully with the tropical breezes?

Well sweeties, slip into one of these shirts and you'll be saying Aloha. The fulfillment of all your island fantasies are but a short trip away - to Smallwear of course!  The fabulous thing about these shirts is that you can create your own wonderful color combinations.

Denim Shorts

Daisy Duke from the famous 1980's TV show 'The Dukes of Hazzard' made denim shorts famous, and over 20 years later they are still just as stylish as when she first put them on! Yes darlings, these are nothing less than a denim short icon.

They are just sooo cute and summery that I decided they were a 'must have' in the Smallwear summer collection for 2010. Team them up with a tube top, or just a simple white t-shirt or singlet and you'll be looking great. You might even notice you're developing a rather fetching southern lilt to your voice if you wear them often enough!

Board Shorts

Do prepare yourself for a strong urge to go surfing when you pop a pair of these shorts on... but believe me you'll feel equally great just walking around or skateboarding in them. Really, whatever you choose to be doing, these will add fabulous casual style.

Yes, men and women of SmallWorlds, you'll feel the last vestiges of winter simply drop away the moment you slip a pair on. Choose the colors you want, and then have a play around with all the other clothing in Smallwear to create a unique casual look for yourself.

Enjoy those warm summer nights!

When you think of summer, where does your imagination take you? I smell the scent of frangipani flowers in the air, I feel the warm summer breezes caressing my skin... and I see myself drinking an exotic fruit cocktail while sitting in a deckchair by the sea - dressed in my denim shorts of course - ahhhhh so relaxing, and so stylishly summery!

Happy summer days darlings, I hope you adore these gorgeous new summer items. I'm so looking forward to seeing you wearing them in-world. [mwah] to you all.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2010, 02:41 PM by Happy »

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

Pages: [1]   Go Up