VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 5/1/2010 The Box of Surprise  (Read 4139 times)

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
5/1/2010 The Box of Surprise
« on: May 12, 2010, 10:01 PM »

http://www.smallworlds.com/2010/05/01/the-box-of-surprise/

The Box of Surprise
May 1, 2010 1:56 PM

Hello citizens. It's time to unveil the latest Loyalty Challenge item - and this month it's even more exciting than usual. The May item completes the current Magic Box series, which means that you will be able to visit the Combobulator Laboratory and get your fantastic Loyalty Reward!

When you fill up all your Loyalty Challenge gems in May, you'll be rewarded with something that's just as golden and as beautiful as can be. Also, the mystery reward item that you've been waiting for is going to jump out of its very own box and give you another kind of surprise - can you guess what it might be? Let's take a look.

The Box of Surprise

I can't honestly say that surprise was the first word in my mind when I was shown this item, the last one in the Magic Box series.

Really citizens, I was not at all surprised to see the gorgeousness and wonderful detail which has been lavished onto the creation of this gilded treasure.

I can tell you now that the three boxes look absolutely fantastic all sitting together in a row. No doubt about it, this collection is simply stunning. It's well worth putting in the effort to getting your gems this month so you can receive this beautiful item.

Jack in the Box!

Once you've got your three Magic Boxes, you can pay a visit to the Combobulator Laboratory.  The reward for this series is really fun - you'll be rewarded with this fantastic Jack in the Box!

Once he's in your space, you can choose which style of box he's in - cycling through all the different boxes or crates we have in-world. The box looks completely innocent... until the Jack jumps out!

It's just great for playing jokes on your friends when they come and visit.  It'll make a great addition to your space, and you can use it in your missions.

More Ways To Earn Your Loyalty Challenge

The weekly challenge is to earn 6 Loyalty Points each day, for three days in a row.  Here are the all ways you can earn your points:

• Complete a Featured Mission - You get +6 Loyalty Points

• Complete a Peanut Labs, SuperRewards, SupersonicAds or SponsorPay Offer - You get +6 Loyalty Points

• Look after your pets - You get +1 Loyalty for every new Pet Point you've earned

• Harvest or successfully cross-pollinate a plant - You get +1 Loyalty Point

• Play Spin-to-Win - You get +1 Loyalty Point

• Play a Tournament Game - Points are earned according to your score (only awarded if the minimum score is met).
Check Your Progress on your Front Page

You can check your progress using the Loyalty Challenge panel on your Front Page.

This panel shows you how many Loyalty Points you've earned for the current week, and which gem you're on. One progress marker fills up for each Loyalty Point you earn. When all six are full, the current day's challenge is complete and one third of the current gem will fill.
Have fun earning your gems in May!

It's just so easy now to earn points toward your Loyalty Challenge, so you should have no trouble at all getting the points you need. Now we're at the end of this wonderful magic box series I can't wait to find out what the next series will be; I simply love collecting sets! I'll see you next month with all the details.

~Honesty Blaize
« Last Edit: May 15, 2010, 02:54 PM by Happy »

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

Pages: [1]   Go Up