VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 5/3/2010 Share the Love  (Read 4095 times)

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
5/3/2010 Share the Love
« on: May 12, 2010, 10:01 PM »

http://www.smallworlds.com/2010/05/03/share-the-love/

Share the Love
May 3, 2010 4:02 PM

Hello citizens. Do you have someone special whose image you'd like to keep close to you? It's so nice to have a reminder of your special someone in the places you spend time in.

Well I have exciting news about a fantastic exclusive Gold Package being released today which contains a Rare item that I know is going to be extremely popular!

Introducing "Share the Love"

Available for a limited time only, this gorgeous package contains 14,000 Gold: more than enough for you to buy a few little somethings for the one you love in SmallWorlds.

But that's not all. The package also includes a beautiful bouquet of multicolored roses within a lovely vase. These will make a lovely gift for someone you know, or you might like to keep it for your own space.

Fantastic Rare Item - Flickr Photo Frame!

The cherry on the top with this package is a truly fantastic Rare item that I think you'll find impossible to resist - it's a Flickr photo frame.

"Love" Flickr Photo Frame

Pop a photo of the one you love into this frame, and they'll never be far from your mind. Perhaps you have more than one photo you'd like to view? Easy - configure the frame to cycle through them all! Perhaps you'd like someone to think of you instead... why not gift them a "Love" Flickr photo frame with a photo of you in it.

Remember that this Rare item is only available through your purchase of the "Share the Love" package, and the package is only available for the next few weeks, so get in quick!

As with all Rare items, I imagine that the "Love" Flickr photo frame might be worth quite a bit once the package is no longer available, so it's a wise investment to make.

Mothers Day - 9th May

As most of you will be aware, Mothers day is on Sunday the 9th of May. It's a wonderful opportunity to honor the woman in your life who gave you so much! You could put a picture of your Mom in your space to remember all she's done for you.

Or maybe you're someone whose Mom plays SmallWorlds with you? In that case, the "Love" Flickr photo frame makes a lovely in-world Mothers Day gift, along with a box of chocolates and the gorgeous bouquet of roses you'll also receive with your package purchase. You'll make Mom feel really special!

Romance is in the Air!

"Share the Love" is a great package for all you romantics out there. The Share the Love package comes with a  generous 14,000 Gold - more than enough to help you plan a lovely in-world surprise for the one you love.

I'm going out right now to buy my very own Share the Love package. You see, there's a special someone in my life that I'd like to lavish a few gifts on... I can imagine you'll be trying to guess who it is, but my lips are well and truly sealed.  I'm not telling anyone!

~ Honesty Blaize
« Last Edit: May 15, 2010, 02:57 PM by Happy »

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

Pages: [1]   Go Up