VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 5/13/2010 Amazing New Wearables  (Read 4740 times)

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
5/13/2010 Amazing New Wearables
« on: May 12, 2010, 10:00 PM »

http://www.smallworlds.com/2010/05/13/amazing-new-wearables/

Amazing New Wearables
May 13, 2010 3:34 PM

Hey citizens, it's Johnny Wilde here to unveil some really cool new high level wearables, two of which are for VIP citizens only. As you know, we appreciate each and every SmallWorlds citizen, and now and then we like to do a little something extra for our VIP members... just to express our appreciation.

All three of the items we're releasing today are extremely cool and definitely worth leveling up for!

Let's take a look at the Particle Fission Jetpack (VIP item), the Heavenly Faerie Wings (VIP item) and the Grand Prix Helmet (this one's for everyone) the helmet that's totally worth getting a bad case of Helmet hair for.

Of course they all come with truly cool attributes which I've detailed below.  Here's a picture of all of them together - don't you just want them all?!

Heavenly Faerie Wings - VIP Item!

One of the prettiest pairs of wings you can get, these Heavenly Faerie Wings come with a really ethereal sparkly glow when you put them on... someone is bound to mistake you for a Heavenly creature when you're wearing them! As you can see, they've got some great attributes too.

* Requirements: VIP Club Member and level 100 artist
    * Shield:arcane +30, nature+30, shadow+30
    * Effect: speed +100 and health +100

Particle Fission Jetpack - VIP Item!

This Jetpack just rocks!  When you put it on, you glow green and binary numbers run up and down your body, just like you've slipped into the matrix of SmallWorlds itself!  I want one so bad, I'll definitely be renewing my VIP subscription, and getting my levels up - it's a good thing I love playing missions. Check out the attributes on this baby:

* Requirements: VIP Club Member and level 90 social status
    * Shield: fire +30, frost +20 and shadow +20
    * Effect: speed +120 and health +100

Grand Prix Helmet

Once this helmet makes its way onto your head, you'll never look back - all those other helmets are going to look no-where near as cool... it even makes your whole body glow!  I tried one on for the story, and I really didn't want to take it off again.  This Helmet is for everyone, no VIP membership needed.

* Requirements: Level 70 gamer
    * Shield: arcane +20 and fire +20
    * Effect: speed +50 and health +70

You'll look Uber-Cool!

That's it from me for now citizens. I just love being the bearer of good news and these new uber-cool high level wearables definitely come under the 'good news' category!  You can get yours in Mysterio's right now.

~ Johnny Wilde
« Last Edit: May 15, 2010, 03:04 PM by Happy »

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

Pages: [1]   Go Up