VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 05/08/10 Messages Boards (Electronic Ticker Message Boards)  (Read 4330 times)

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
  • Haunted Conservatory Room

http://www.smallworlds.com/2010/05/06/electronic-ticker-message/

Greetings citizens. Is there something you'd like to tell visitors to your space?  Perhaps you'd like to welcome them, inform them of your space rules, or invite them to do one of your missions.

If you own a shop, perhaps you'd like a way to tell customers about your current special offers, or let them know you're having a sale.  Well, I have very good news for you, citizens: now there's a brand new way to say things in-world.

Today in Modern Living we are releasing two new Electronic Ticker Message Boards for you to display your own electronic messages.

The message boards come in two styles. The shorter version has a black background, and when you enter your message, you can select the color and style of the text.

In the longer version, you can select your own background color and enter up to three text messages to display one after the other. Each of your messages can have a different text color.

For both ticker message boards, you can use interaction text, just as you do with other objects. So for example, if you type "Welcome to $spaceName" into the ticker message window, your message ticker will welcome visitors to your particular space.

The small sign is 1650 tokens (165 Gold) and the big one is 275 Gold.  They are both on the wall (for sale) in the Modern Living Store!  :2thunbs:

:crazy2: Krazy_Kim :crazy2:
« Last Edit: May 13, 2010, 12:50 PM by Happy »
I like work! It fascinates me! I can sit an look at it for hours! ^..^
Pages: [1]   Go Up