VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Just an FYI for those that like to follow Flames.  (Read 4446 times)

flamanar

• I like to think that I will not let the game beat me.
    :hmmmm: Sainthood? Knighthood?
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
Just an FYI for those that like to follow Flames.
« on: April 23, 2010, 06:33 PM »

First rule:  never play with fire.  Proceed to second rule.

Second rule:  repeat first rule.  LOL.

Seriously, people have been trying to follow myself and/or .It lately and have not been able to.  There are a few reasons for this:

-Sometimes we are doing something on another tab, so we go to a locked room so nobody has to stare at us until we get back. 

-Sometimes we leave our players on game in a locked room while doing things in real...so we don't miss events like host hunts and stuff.

-Sometimes we are talking in private.

-Sometimes we are storing 3,000 pieces of Halloween candy.  No joke.  :sur:

From now on, we are going to try to be in an unlocked room as much as possible so that people can follow us.  People that follow Flame will understand his setup when entering the room.  Not sure what .It will do with hers.  LOL.  IF we are AFK, PLEASE LEAVE US AN IM...NOT A MESSAGE.  We typically check the screen periodically if we're doing other things.  It's easier to see a popup from an IM on our screen than it is a small blinking message icon.  You won't be bothering us.  If we are busy, we will respond and let you know:  we are busy. 

Hope that helps everyone who hasn't been able to reach us lately.  IM is the key no matter what.  No worries.  If we are busy and need to hook up with you later, we will let y'all know.  If you don't get a response within 5-10 minutes, we aren't around.  k?  cool :)

Just wanted everyone to know we haven't been ignoring people or anything.   :waveh:

(hugs)

FLAME  <<--- :notme:
« Last Edit: April 24, 2010, 11:19 AM by flamanar »

funfly

• Past Sports:
    Badminton & Archery

Current Sports:
    Laundry, Cooking and Cleaning
    Puppy Diamonds
  • Moderator of This Board
  • more laundry....
Re: Just an FYI for those that like to follow Flames.
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2010, 11:13 AM »

Ok  :bighug:

flamanar

• I like to think that I will not let the game beat me.
    :hmmmm: Sainthood? Knighthood?
  • YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2010, 12:20 PM »

Thanks Fun.  We had a fair amount of people upset about not being able to follow.  We thought it was a good system the first way.  Unfortunately:  epic fail  :shy:

The new system should work well.  My room will have a message board I will update if I'm AFK.  The lights will also be out in there if I'm AFK, so there's no mistaking whether I'm at the pooter or not.  :)

Also, still IM me even if you can't follow.  Chances are I'm storing stuff  ;)

:bighug:

FLAME  <<--- :notme:

Flamanette

• Runs and locks herself in
    a room in order to build
  • Bat Magic
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2010, 08:56 AM »

I can set up something similar to Flame's room....message board works clean and easy.

But: re-iterating: pls IM if you are trying to get to me!  I am most likely doing something across the room, or maybe in another room.  My kids are GREAT alarm sounders when they see an IM pop up!  LOL.

HUGS

.it

Mean people are like sandpaper. They may scratch you and hurt you, but in the end you come out smooth and polished and the mean person is just worn and ugly.

RosieC

• I am getting older  :lolg:
    It comes in pints!?!
    I'm gettin' one!!
  • Safari Room
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2010, 07:11 PM »

I can set up something similar to Flame's room....message board works clean and easy.

But: re-iterating: pls IM if you are trying to get to me!  I am most likely doing something across the room, or maybe in another room.  My kids are GREAT alarm sounders when they see an IM pop up!  LOL.

HUGS

.it

That is sooooo funny!!  "MOM!!  IM POPUP!!"  Hmmm..  I need to get my kids trained now!  hehe!  :lolg:   
Sweet maiden of the golden ale.

PintsWench
You say I'm a Wench like it's a bad thing!
Pages: [1]   Go Up