VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: OMG, it's green!  (Read 4985 times)

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
    Still Molting After All This Time
  • Purple Vice Admin
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • Make my day... pull a few gray ones out for me!
OMG, it's green!
« on: April 13, 2010, 10:36 AM »

I could not believe what I "didn't" see when I left my house!

The green was blinding!  Not a single blue sparkle!

(Drat!  I can also see that I haven't mowed the back lawn, in who knows how long!) :lolg:

You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

Flamanette

• Runs and locks herself in
    a room in order to build
  • Bat Magic
Re: OMG, it's green!
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2010, 10:40 AM »

ROFL!!   Careful now, there may be lots and lots of little bugs hiding in that over-grown grass.....little blue and green fairy bugs...just sitting there...

Quick, squish them!!!!

;)

.it

Mean people are like sandpaper. They may scratch you and hurt you, but in the end you come out smooth and polished and the mean person is just worn and ugly.

PrincessWendyBird

• That is why I LOVE it here!
    Sugar Daddys, Gas, and even some bare booties - Woot!

Sometimes it takes a fire to bring a flood.
  • Moderator of This Board
    • Our Family MySpace Page
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2010, 11:35 AM »

:rofl1: That is something I have not seen since our Beta days when we couldn't see anyone but ourselves! :lolg:

By the way, when I opened this thread, I thought, "Now what did King's gas destroy.". :lolg:

Funny one, Purpleduck, maybe your purple feathers chased all of those pesky youngsters out of the backyard.  :lolg:  :bighug:

Flamanette

a room in order to build
  • Bat Magic
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2010, 11:38 AM »

:rofl1: That is something I have not seen since our Beta days when we couldn't see anyone but ourselves! :lolg:

By the way, when I opened this thread, I thought, "Now what did King's gas destroy.". :lolg:

Funny one, Purpleduck, maybe your purple feathers chased all of those pesky youngsters out of the backyard.  :lolg:  :bighug:

WOOT WOOT:  Apparently they've all been "banned for NO REASON" because the staff are "too lazy to do their jobs"....

Gosh, why do I even read those threads over there.....

.it

Mean people are like sandpaper. They may scratch you and hurt you, but in the end you come out smooth and polished and the mean person is just worn and ugly.

PrincessWendyBird

• That is why I LOVE it here!
    Sugar Daddys, Gas, and even some bare booties - Woot!

Sometimes it takes a fire to bring a flood.
  • Moderator of This Board
    • Our Family MySpace Page
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2010, 11:47 AM »

Funny one, Purpleduck, maybe your purple feathers chased all of those pesky youngsters out of the backyard.  :lolg:  :bighug:

WOOT WOOT:  Apparently they've all been "banned for NO REASON" because the staff are "too lazy to do their jobs"....

.it

Gotta love the "Banned for no Reason" threads. Especially when 3 pages into the thread the person says something like, "Well, I did tell so and so my AIM and my name on these forums.". Really? :doh:

Flamanette

a room in order to build
  • Bat Magic
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2010, 12:11 PM »

.it

Gotta love the "Banned for no Reason" threads. Especially when 3 pages into the thread the person says something like, "Well, I did tell so and so my AIM and my name on these forums.". Really? :doh:

OMG! My thoughts exactly.  Goodness people.

.it

............................................AND NOW BACK TO OUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED NOBS PROGRAMMING..................

« Last Edit: April 13, 2010, 12:38 PM by Flamanette »

Pages: [1]   Go Up