VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 4/11 Fairy Dazzle Quest Day 7!  (Read 7034 times)

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • Still Soarin' :)
4/11 Fairy Dazzle Quest Day 7!
« on: April 11, 2010, 06:39 PM »

:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:

ScarlettPixie

• Having your friends vaporize
    you in laser tag.... Priceless!
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
  • Just another Scarlett Pixie....
Re: 4/11 Fairy Dazzle Quest Day 7!
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2010, 07:02 PM »

Dazzle pin makes you tiny! Cute!!! Becareful don't get squished out there!
ScarlettPixie

Push me too far, and I will sing like a canary.

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2010, 07:02 PM »

As far as I can tell, the new Enchantment just make you tiny - like a real fairy.

Also, as of now the new Moonlit Lily Pond in Faerie Age, is still not open.  :(

mir4mad

• Most colorful posts at VMKnoBS
    And I know!!!
  • Fireworks Magic
  • Believe in miracles!
    • Miracle For Madison & Friends
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2010, 07:35 PM »

THANKS Astro! YOU & everyone have been so AWESOME for posting ALL this info and ALL the spoilers!  :bighug:

I was without internet since friday and just got it back tonight. princess was frantic trying to get the fairy quests DONE TODAY and she had so many questions
on how to stand, sit etc. etc. If it weren't for this forum I would have one upset princess today.

Oh but now her new fairy enchantment isn't working. VFK_Bondi replied to princess's help report and said they are working on it but i don't really know if she understood what princess was trying to say to her. Oh well! Is anyone's else's fairy enchantment not working for them? I haven't finished all my quests yet to check mine.

THANKS AGAIN!  :yourock:

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2010, 08:06 PM »

Oh but now her new fairy enchantment isn't working. VFK_Bondi replied to princess's help report and said they are working on it but i don't really know if she understood what princess was trying to say to her. Oh well! Is anyone's else's fairy enchantment not working for them? I haven't finished all my quests yet to check mine.

THANKS AGAIN!  :yourock:

Make sure you are in Fairy mode, before clicking on the new Dazzle magic pin.  The new pin doesn't work at all, unless you are in fairy mode.   ;)    So, basically you have to click on 2 magic pins.  First - Fairy, then - Dazzle.  If that doesn't work, I'm not sure what else could be wrong?   Good Luck   :)

flamanar

• I like to think that I will not let the game beat me.
    :hmmmm: Sainthood? Knighthood?
  • YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2010, 10:01 PM »

Thanks alot, Astro.  You've worked hard today for all of us.  Awesome work :)

I'm too tired to do the day seven quest, but I've seen the ability.  Flame is not dazzled.  lol.  I think I was expecting something alot BIGGER for the last quest.  This didn't do it for me.  This is the old fairy bug from beta returned, I think.  I can also see more arguments erupting during host hunts with this stuff.  People expecting others to make use of abilities they don't have, for example.  Time will tell.

I do have to say the COMBINED abilities and items from all the quests are outstanding.  Just disappointed with #7.

FLAME <<---  :notme:

PrincessWendyBird

• That is why I LOVE it here!
    Sugar Daddys, Gas, and even some bare booties - Woot!

Sometimes it takes a fire to bring a flood.
    • Our Family MySpace Page
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2010, 10:24 PM »

We are still not finished yet with Day 7. Real life sort of "happened" around here tonight. I was thinking something might be tied into the "locked" Fairy pond, but this tiny fairy is awful cute. I will say, my "boys" here were underwhelmed.  :lolg:

Overall, I love all of the new abilities and think this tiny fairy is cute - wonder if it causes less lag? And what do we look like in Stonehenge then? Hmm...off to find out! :dance2:
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
    Still Molting After All This Time
  • Purple Vice Admin
  • Make my day... pull a few gray ones out for me!
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2010, 06:04 AM »

First thing I thought to try last evening, with the "underwhelming" magic, was had the staff tested in our cars.

I was allowed to open, sit in, and close the car doors.  But drat, they did test it, as when I hit "Exit", I immediately changed back to "the real" me.  Not even a fairy anymore, just back to everyday duck!  Drat.

Would have loved to see the cars "driving themselves" and maybe even demolition derby!  :rofl1:

flamanar

• I like to think that I will not let the game beat me.
    :hmmmm: Sainthood? Knighthood?
  • YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2010, 11:24 AM »

First thing I thought to try last evening, with the "underwhelming" magic, was had the staff tested in our cars.

I was allowed to open, sit in, and close the car doors.  But drat, they did test it, as when I hit "Exit", I immediately changed back to "the real" me.  Not even a fairy anymore, just back to everyday duck!  Drat.

Would have loved to see the cars "driving themselves" and maybe even demolition derby!  :rofl1:

LOL.  That would have been fun :)  Ah well.  There will be more bugs in the future, I'm sure ;)

FLAME <<--- :notme:

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2010, 01:53 PM »

Flame is not dazzled.  lol.  I think I was expecting something alot BIGGER for the last quest.  This didn't do it for me.  This is the old fairy bug from beta returned, I think. I do have to say the COMBINED abilities and items from all the quests are outstanding.  Just disappointed with #7.
I was thinking something might be tied into the "locked" Fairy pond, but this tiny fairy is awful cute. Overall, I love all of the new abilities and think this tiny fairy is cute - wonder if it causes less lag?

I agree that the fairy is cute small sized, but also was not impressed with the new magic.  I too thought it would unlock the added fairy room and I also thought it would be something bigger (like we sparkle or something) then the old Beta Bug.  I definitely don't want to get stuck on someone's shoe as they squish me.

When I was doing the quests ALOT of people were using the magic and I was lagging and crashing alot, but I don't know if it is cause of all the magic being used or all the people on doing the quests.  Probably the latter.

All in all, I would say this is cute, but had I known ahead of time what it did I DEFINITELY would not have stayed up all night doing all the quests for it.  :uhuh2:  :td:

:crazy2: Krazy_Kim :crazy2:
I like work! It fascinates me! I can sit an look at it for hours! ^..^

goldengourd

• Gee, I guess I'm not as old as I thought
  • Bat Magic
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2010, 03:28 PM »

Okay, at first I was like "is that all". But I am really enjoying being a little butterfly, flitting around itzy bitzy. It's cute!
-PotOfGoldWench

PrincessWendyBird

• That is why I LOVE it here!
    Sugar Daddys, Gas, and even some bare booties - Woot!

Sometimes it takes a fire to bring a flood.
    • Our Family MySpace Page
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2010, 03:30 PM »

OMG, that would have been fun!!!I wonder if we can use it on VFK rides? Hmmm... I fluttered around a little late last night. We are smaller in Stonehenge than we are as normal fairies. We can sit on the ground tiny -which I think looks really cute. I couldn't tell if lag was better or if we moved slower on the maps, etc. because we are small.

I hope maybe when fairies sit or stand still, the lag may be better for those who DC because of fairy magic. I really can't tell so far.

Maybe I'll try to ask about that mystery Lily Pond room. I am excited for what that room is going to be like.  :dance2:

OMG Golden - you look so adorable sitting there on the GIANT chair! I love it!  :lolg: :thumb:

Cloudymellowdisco

• Disco Here, Datco There
  • Teleport Magic
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2010, 05:29 PM »

Okay, at first I was like "is that all". But I am really enjoying being a little butterfly, flitting around itzy bitzy. It's cute!

It's cute until somebody swats you with a fly swatter or, as Krazy mentioned, you end up on someone's shoe!  Muahahaha!!!  >:D

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2010, 07:26 PM »

It's cute until somebody swats you with a fly swatter or, as Krazy mentioned, you end up on someone's shoe!  Muahahaha!!!  >:D

ROTFLMAO!  :rofl3:
I like work! It fascinates me! I can sit an look at it for hours! ^..^

funfly

• Past Sports:
    Badminton & Archery

Current Sports:
    Laundry, Cooking and Cleaning
    Puppy Diamonds
  • more laundry....
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2010, 01:26 PM »

EEwwwww!  :psick: ........... :lolg:
Pages: [1]   Go Up