VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 3/18/2010 Beach Wear and a Sports Jacket  (Read 3960 times)

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
3/18/2010 Beach Wear and a Sports Jacket
« on: March 18, 2010, 07:07 PM »

Beach Wear and a Sports Jacket

March 19, 2010 2:22 PM

Hello darlings - Can you even begin to believe that I am back already with more gorgeous clothing for you? I can hardly believe it myself!

I've got four fantastic items for you once again. Let's take a look! Oh, but before I show you I have a little story I'd like to share... a little tit-bit from the life of Coco...

Sweeties, once I bought myself a simply gorgeous new bikini. As it happened, I was on route to my holiday at a very beautiful South Sea Isle - a dear friend invited me to stop off for a short skiing holiday - ooo what a lucky lady I have been, darlings! Of course I said yes, but I simply could not wait to wear that bikini a moment longer, and so I put it on underneath my ski suit! Of course no-one else knew a thing about my little fashion fusion... which comes to the point of my little tale darlings. Remember that first and foremost fashion is for YOU!

Now I know you must be simply longing to know what the new items are... my little story was a teensy hint at one of them, can you guess?

Bikini Top

I know you were all clever enough to guess that one sweeties, weren't you! Isn't it just lovely! It's just as pretty as the one I wore under my ski suit all those years ago!

With summer coming, I absolutely put my gorgeously attired foot down. I stated that the women of SmallWorlds simply HAD to have a bikini top to waltz around the beaches on, and here it is darlings. Why not have an entire bikini top wardrobe in all the colors you love!

Plaid Skirt

Now this is such a stylish must in your wardrobes. Patterns are always fabulous, and this skirt gives you endless combinations. You can downplay it, or make it really 'spicy'... it all depends on the color blends that YOU choose!

Wear it on its own with some boots. Pop it on over stockings. It's just so gorgeously versatile, sweeties!

I know you'll be simply rushing to Smallwear to buy this skirt in lots of different color combinations.

Belly Button Ring

Now I know this one will be very popular with summer on its way for so many citizens. With the weather warming up we can bare those midriffs, and what an absolutely perfect item to pair with that oh-so-sweet bikini top. And, as if that was not enough, you can even change the color of the ring to match your outfit, sweeties! Belly button rings... they're just that little bit risque aren't they, but they look just darling!

Leather Sports Jacket

Stylish men of SmallWorlds, I have the perfect item for you. Take a look at this preppy sports jacket. Of course, like all the items in Smallwear it's fully customizable and you can choose any two colors you like!

Darlings, it simply screams style, and I can't imagine any guy in SmallWorlds being able to resist buying one!

Remember darlings - I give you a chance to win 2000 Gold every week!

The ranks of SmallWorlds virtualistas are growing each and every week - it's so exciting for Coco! I love to see the amazing variety of styles you show me and I do so enjoy seeing your entries in my weekly style competition in the 'Competitions & Events' section of the forums, as well as seeing your in-world style on my occasional wanderings!

I've just been invited to a dear friend's island to laze away the afternoon sitting under a beach umbrella and sipping a lovely cool drink. I've decided to wear my green bikini top, a green mini and some black sandals. My only dilemma is, which color belly button ring shall I choose? Oooo!

[mwah] to you all!
Coco x
_________

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

Pages: [1]   Go Up