VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 3/9/2010 Happy St Patrick's Day!  (Read 4082 times)

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
3/9/2010 Happy St Patrick's Day!
« on: March 11, 2010, 08:17 PM »

Happy St Patrick's Day
March 9, 2010 1:43 PM

Hello citizens. The 17th of March marks St Patrick's Day, the day when the luck of the Irish can be shared amongst us all.

It's the day where the 'Wearing of the Green' takes place in honor of the color of the shamrock, a national symbol of Ireland. The wearing of the green spreads much much further than just clothing... on St Patrick's Day you can purchase green food and drink.  Some cities even dye their rivers green!

We simply love the St Patrick's Day celebration here at SmallWorlds,  it's such a lot of fun, and of course we welcome any chance of increasing our chances of meeting up with a Leprechaun!  We've got lots of ways you can join in the Luck-o-the-Irish celebrations.

Lucky St Patrick's Day Package

If you want some extra luck, you really should take a look at this package.  It includes your very own Luck-o-the-Irish t-shirt, with a Lucky 4-Leaf Clover on the front! 

Who knows, wearing this lucky t-shirt may even help you spin a big prize on the Spin to Win... although I'm afraid we can't guarantee it.

The t-shirt is an Exclusive item, which means that you can only get it as part of this package. Exclusive items may be re-released as part of a different package at a later date, but they will never be available for purchase in any official SmallWorlds store.

This package will only be on sale until midnight 24th March SWT, so make sure you get your lucky t-shirt now!

St Patrick's Day Theme

Go to your space settings (click the wrench icon in your space info toolbar), click on the St Patrick's Day theme from the drop-down theme menu, and you'll activate all kinds of St Paddy's Day fun!  Fancy an Irish Stew washed down with a Pint o Guinness? Choosing the St Patrick's Day theme will activate all kinds of fun item replacements in your space!

Stock up on a few Donkey Head Spells... they transform into the Leprechaun Head Spell. Throw this one at a few friends to create your very own team of Leprechauns. What could be luckier?

The picture above shows a few of the theme replacements, although you'll see lots more when you activate the theme in your space, including green fireworks, Irish stew, horse shoes/shamrocks appearing on doors, green spa pool water and more. The colors of the Irish flag (green/white/orange) will appear on beach umbrellas, disco mats, the 50's bar, as well as all flames (candles, fireplaces and outdoor camp fires). What else can you see that's changed in your space?

St Patrick's Day Room and Mission

Make sure you're wearing green before you head to the St Patrick's Day space.  There you'll find the best Irish bar in the Emerald Isle!

There's also a door that takes you to the St Patrick's Day Mission: Can you help Lenny the Leprechaun? All his precious gold has been stolen and he needs your help to get it back.

There's also a special bonus mission in the mission space... but you'll have to find it!  It's hidden away because if you complete it, you'll get some top-secret information - a sneak preview of something new that's coming up soon!

Happy St Patrick's Day!

It was obvious to me that my usual red suit was not going to be good enough, and so here I am wearing my own St Patrick's Day outfit. I'm feeling very lucky in my new 4-leaf clover t-shirt, so I think I might have a good chance of finding and finishing the special St Patrick's Day bonus mission.

Then I think I may have a small drink in the St Patrick's Day space to refresh myself, before heading back to my space to redecorate using the St Patrick's day Theme.

May the luck of the Irish be with you all!

~Honesty Blaize

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

Pages: [1]   Go Up