VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 3/4/2010 Cowboy Boots, Leather Jacket And More!  (Read 4333 times)

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
3/4/2010 Cowboy Boots, Leather Jacket And More!
« on: March 04, 2010, 07:33 PM »

Cowboy Boots, Leather Jacket And More!

March 5, 2010 11:16 AM

Hello darlings, it's Coco here with some exciting style news! I've been up burning the midnight oil with the Smallwear clothing design department (I of course added in a couple of drops of my favorite perfume just to make sure that the midnight oil was smelling just gorgeous). We've had the most marvelous time coming up with some new items for your SmallWorlds wardrobes.

Today I'm here to unveil four fabulous items that I know will truly enhance the looks you've all been working on...yes, there's bound to be something here that you are sure to adore!

Coco Finds her Inner Cowgirl

Do you know sweeties, I did not even know I had an inner cowgirl...that was until I tried on these new clothing items! Yes, there's something about my new leather cowboy boots, my new sweet rose patterned tube top and my gorgeous new leather jacket that really brings out something very 'earthy' in me! And, there's another exciting item too, one which should really come in handy if you're attending any live music or other such event... and (like Coco, of course) you have all the right connections. It's a Backstage Pass! I saw Dan SmallWorlds wearing one over a white T-shirt earlier and it looked just fantastic.

Leather Jacket

An essential item in anyone's wardrobe, this jacket is made from the softest leather you can imagine. Darlings, you'll simply love the feel of it under your fingers. If you're wanting to look smart yet casual, this gorgeous leather jacket is the perfect item for you.

It's available for both guys and girls, and of course Smallwear stocks it in lots of different colors. You could go for classic black, or really step out with something more striking! Whatever you choose, rest assured that you'll be looking great.

Cowboy Boots

If I were not such a stylishly refined person, I might say something like "Yeehaa Cowboy" quite loudly when I popped these boots on.

Of course I simply cannot quite manage to say things such as these, so I shall leave those kinds of phrases to you. These boots are really just darling,and I was very very pleased to add a pair to my SmallWorlds wardrobe. They look great on guys and girls and I know you're going to love them!

Rose Patterned Tube Top

Simply one of the prettiest items available in Smallwear; girls, don't you agree? You can really create something special with this top: it comes with the option to customize your very own look. Choose your own background & foreground color for something really stunning!

Try teaming this ravishing little top with a mini skirt or jeans (and your new cowboy boots!) and you'll be looking really stylish!

Backstage Pass

As I'm sure you've already guessed, Coco has lead a fascinating life to date darlings, one which has included a great many Backstage Passes to all kinds of events.

Oh yes, they are absolutely an item worth having if you can get hold of one! They certainly open many doors and they enable all sorts of interesting experiences that you may not otherwise have. As well as being extremely useful, they look really very 'cool' too don't you think? I can really see these teaming very well with your t-shirts and singlets. Why not buy one for yourself today - who knows where it might lead you?

Give your wardrobe a real "Lift"

The great thing about new items is each one you purchase gives all your existing items such a wonderful "lift". Buying one or two new items can give you so many different looks when you combine them with the clothing items you currently own.

Style is of course all in how you put it all together. Yes my little sweet peas... just imagine you becoming like the artists' blank canvas and your clothing transforming into a stunning palette of gorgeous colors. Really you're all such a gorgeously stylish bunch, aren't you? Coco feels very excited to see what looks you'll come up with.

Combine them all for a trip straight to Nashville

Just as I told you; my gorgeous store is getting better all the time - do come visit and treat yourself to a whole new look. When Smallwear first opened, it was so easy to step out in-world looking fantastic. With these four new items, your capacity to put something together that's truly head-turning just got even easier, darlings. Do enjoy the new items, won't you!
~Coco SmallWorlds
« Last Edit: March 11, 2010, 08:12 PM by Happy »

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
Re: 3/4/2010 Cowboy Boots, Leather Jacket And More!
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2010, 08:13 PM »

Pics finally added here too!

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

Pages: [1]   Go Up