VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2/15/2010 Meet some 'Spin To Win' Winners!  (Read 3868 times)

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
2/15/2010 Meet some 'Spin To Win' Winners!
« on: February 15, 2010, 04:15 PM »

Meet some 'Spin To Win' Winners!

February 15, 2010 4:26 PM

Greetings citizens. I've got really exciting news to share with you that should have you all racing off to spin the wheel double quick! Spin to Win is landing on some really big Gold payouts for some citizens. There are a few of you around who may have wondered if that elusive 100,000 Gold was even possible to win. Well I can tell you that it most certainly is. Below I talk to Jake Sager who's just won 100,000 Gold!

Who knows, maybe you'll be next? Of course there's only one way to find out if you'll get lucky citizens...you simply have to Spin to Win!

Spin to Win every 6 hours - Win a prize every time!

If you want to increase your chances of winning that big jackpot of 100,000 Gold - make sure you spin as often as you can to maximize your chances. Remember, you are guaranteed a prize on each and every spin, so it's always worth the effort to spin as often as you can each day. I know someone who has set a 'Spin to Win' alarm on their computer so they never miss their chance to spin. You can spin every 6 hours.

Let's go and meet Jake, as well as a few other lucky Spin to Win winners.

Jake Sager - 100,000 Gold Winner!

Jake's been playing in SmallWorlds for almost a year and lives in Yorkshire, England. After all the bells went off here at SWHQ to signal that the 100,000 Gold had been won I went in-world to seek him out. He was certainly feeling very excited as you can imagine, and I think initially was not even sure that it had really happened! A quick check in his SmallWorlds account confirmed it, that yes he really had just won 100,000 Gold!

Kent: Jake, many congratulations to you on your very big win, you must be feeling so excited. You are our first 100,000 Gold Spin to Win winner!

Jake: Yes, I was so surprised and happy! In fact, at first I was not even sure that it was true!

Kent: Jake, do you try your luck on the spin to win wheel very often?

Jake: I've been spinning it around 2 times a day when I can.

Kent: Jake, I'm sure I'm not alone in wondering what might possibly be on your SmallWorlds wish list! Would you care to share with us what your spending plans are?

Jake: I haven't given it much thought yet Kent. All I know is that I'd like a Curious George Monkey Suit - but beyond that I'm not too sure!

Kent: What do you like to do here on SmallWorlds, Jake? How do you spend your time here?

Jake: I mainly do missions, try and level up and just generally hang out with my friends!
Kent: Thanks so much Jake, its been really nice to meet you. Once again, congratulations on your big win! Is there anything else you've like to say to the citizens of SmallWorlds?

Jake: Thanks Kent! The last thing I'd like to say is that I really thought that it wasn't possible to win and that the Spin to Win wheel was rigged, but I can tell you for sure that it's not!
(It was so nice to see that Jake was wearing his I ♥ Haiti t-shirt when we met. They are only available for another few days citizens, please do make your donation now to show your support to the people of Haiti.)

More Winners

Did you know that we have had almost 150 winners of 5,000 Gold, and even more citizens who have won 1,000 Gold? Here are a couple of the winners of smaller prizes, talking about how it feels to win Gold.

Ursula VMK - Winner: 1000 Gold

Kent: Hi Ursula. My congratulations to you! How long have you been playing in SmallWorlds and where in the world do you live?

Ursula: Thanks Kent, yes I was really pleased! I've been playing Smallworlds since September 1, 2008! I currently reside in Australia! :-)

Kent: How did it feel to win Gold on Spin to Win?

Ursula: When I heard they'd added another great feature to SmallWorlds, I was very impressed! Now this is something to look forward to! Those who don't like doing missions now have the chance to get something! Anyways, when I spun and it hit 1k Gold, I was ecstatic! Now that 1k Gold will be used for something very productive! Thank you again Crew!!!

Kent: Thanks Ursula - I hope you have some more Spin to Win luck soon! Any final message for SmallWorlds citizens about Spin to Win?

Ursula: I love this new addition! This is something I think we all look forward to spinning every 6 hours or so! (DON"T FORGET TO GET SOME SLEEP!! :P) Even if you do not happen to get a "big" prize, the tokens really do add up!

Evil Ken-Evil - Winner: 1000 Gold

(I tried in earnest to link up with Evil in-world for a photo... but we kept missing each other! Here I am having a celebratory drink in her honor!)

Kent: I see that you were one of our 1000 Gold winners - congratulations! Do tell me about your win!

Evil: When I won - It was a early weekday morning. I logged onto Smallworlds.com and signed in (all the basics...). Suddenly the 'Spin to Win' wheel sped up. A few seconds later I was delighted to find that I had won 1000 Gold!

Kent: How tremendously exciting for you, not to mention a great way to start the day!

Evil: Oh Yes! When I received the 1000 Gold, I was delighted! Before I won this amount i had been winning the low tokens of 450 tokens and 350 tokens. I was thrilled, words could not explain it. Even though all of you may think, "oh it's only 1000 Gold", it's not just 'only 1000 Gold' its a FREE gift of 1000 Gold, which made me happy that I was one of the people who received it.

Kent: Yes, winning something is really quite exciting! Have your feelings about the wheel changed as a result of your win?

Evil: I for one love the Spin to Win wheel. Free and easy way to get Gold and Tokens just by a click of a button. Simply amazing! I am so happy - it's not like a few other games which you have to pay to spin the wheel and may not even get your whole amount of money back. This feature is simply fabulous. I'd love to see more features like this in the future.

Good Luck Everyone!

So citizens, there are just three of our lucky winners, but there are plenty more out there.

The wheel is an easy, free and exciting way to win a prize. You're guaranteed to win some tokens, or perhaps you too will be lucky enough to win some Gold. Yes, the "I won Gold on Spin to Win" club is growing by the day!

It's so easy to be in with a chance to win. Just log in to SmallWorlds and spin that wheel. Perhaps you'll be our next big winner!

From all of us here at the SmallWorlds Chronicle, we wish all citizens the very best of luck for your next spin!
~ Kent Kronkite
« Last Edit: March 11, 2010, 07:54 PM by Happy »

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
Re: 2/15/2010 Meet some 'Spin To Win' Winners!
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2010, 04:20 PM »

100K gold winner WOW!

For those that don't play the 30K gold package is  = $49.95

BitBehindWench

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
Re: 2/15/2010 Meet some 'Spin To Win' Winners!
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2010, 07:58 PM »

For the visual folks pics added.

BitBehindWench

Pages: [1]   Go Up