VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Made some new clones to get dolls for last Christmas? They might have titles!  (Read 4219 times)

flamanar

• I like to think that I will not let the game beat me.
    :hmmmm: Sainthood? Knighthood?
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.

Just a heads up.  I know some people made many clones to get more dolls for last Christmas.  Normally VFK will take years to award a title to a new member unless you send them the request in a help report.  Well...things have changed apparently.  LOL.  So far, .It and myself have seen several of our 'doll clones' get their title already!  Just letting people know in case they weren't aware.  Normally it doesn't happen like this.

Flamanar

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer
  • Moderator of This Board

I think this is a good thing because alot of people try and use their Guest titles to say they are new even if they had been there since VFK opened.  They do this to get credits and free stuff so they don't have to buy it or trade for it.  This makes me so angry because not only are they lying to people to get stuff, but I try and skrimp and save to get stuff (sometimes I go without or the nice people here help me out) and they get it by lying!  Also alot of times they want to be on your list so they can follow you around and beg you for things or beg your friends for things.  That also yanks my chain.  LOL!

Anyway, Flame/It I am glad your clones are getting their titles right away.  I can't wait to see what funny titles you two came up with for these guys.  :lolg:

:crazy2: Krazy_Kim :crazy2:

P.S. LOL, this word fits it well skullduggery!
I like work! It fascinates me! I can sit an look at it for hours! ^..^

flamanar

• I like to think that I will not let the game beat me.
    :hmmmm: Sainthood? Knighthood?
  • YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.

I think this is a good thing because alot of people try and use their Guest titles to say they are new even if they had been there since VFK opened.  They do this to get credits and free stuff so they don't have to buy it or trade for it.  This makes me so angry because not only are they lying to people to get stuff, but I try and skrimp and save to get stuff (sometimes I go without or the nice people here help me out) and they get it by lying!  Also alot of times they want to be on your list so they can follow you around and beg you for things or beg your friends for things.  That also yanks my chain.  LOL!

Anyway, Flame/It I am glad your clones are getting their titles right away.  I can't wait to see what funny titles you two came up with for these guys.  :lolg:

:crazy2: Krazy_Kim :crazy2:

P.S. LOL, this word fits it well skullduggery!

Well...they weren't some of our 'better' titles since we just rushed to make a bunch.  LOL.

I know what you mean about the guests.  Flame has a couple of self-imposed rules:

1)  no free for guests.  I will tell them how to get credits like we all had to do when we started to play, and cut them loose.  If they continue to badger me, I ignore.  If they then hit me with trade requests, I report.  Most people asking for free are clones.  I really don't think it's 'normal' for a new player unfamiliar with the game to come on game and just start randomly asking people for free stuff.  They have MANY more opportunities to make credits now than we did when we first started playing the game.  Funny how some of these guests can sometimes be seen wearing magics and other pins on their lanyards.  From my viewpoint, there's NEVER a reason for someone to ask for free when they can earn it themselves in little time and with little effort.  Go see an NPC and it gives you credits.  How much easier can it be?  LOL

2)  I never put a guest on my friends list (again, unless I know who they are...and even then I don't most times).  If someone needs to know how to get somewhere and wants me to show them by friending them so they can follow me there...uh uh.  :uhuh2:  They can walk behind me as I lead them there.  How will they learn where things are if they follow me anyways?  I usually will try giving them easy directions first.  If they're on the main map and they want to know how to get to Western Age, and I tell them to walk onto the tab at the top of the map they're standing on...and they STILL want me to show them, I know they're bogus.  Then you have the 'friends list' bug...where sometimes even though you delete a person from YOUR list, you still show on THEIR list.  Blech on that.

The above may sound harsh, but we all had to work MUCH harder when we first started playing to get clothes and everything else.  Now it's ridiculously easy to get a decent amount of credits in a short period of time.  If someone is too lazy to do so, they need to look elsewhere.  Sadly, too many losers are 'gaming the system' lately, and it's becoming impossible to be sure who anyone is...or if they are who they say they are.  They will get no help from this Flame in doing so.  I can smell a rat pretty well by this time ;)  I remember a month or so ago some idiot asking me for static magics...  :hmm:

I will say that I do like having spare 'guests' for certain things (nothing corrupt, devious or nefarious).  So...now I gotta make more guests and pick titles that I KNOW won't pass muster with the 'title gods'.  ROFL

(hugs)

Flamanar
Pages: [1]   Go Up