VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2/2/2010 Sports Shirts For Superbowl Sunday!  (Read 2866 times)

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
2/2/2010 Sports Shirts For Superbowl Sunday!
« on: February 02, 2010, 03:50 PM »

Sports Shirts For Superbowl Sunday!

February 2, 2010 11:47 PM

Hey citizens, if you live in the USA, I bet you're feeling pretty excited about this coming weekend!

For those of you not in the know, it's a day when two American Football teams come together to battle it out on the field. It's the most watched American TV broadcast... and the day on which it is played is now considered an American public holiday! Yes, it's Superbowl Sunday!

February 2010 = NFL Super Bowl XLIV

This year the battle will be fought between The New Orleans Saints and the Indianapolis Colts. I'm totally excited, and I can't wait to settle down on the sofa with some friends, some root beer and snacks and switch the TV on. I ask you - could a Sunday get any better than that?

New Clothing Release - Customizable Sports Shirts!

Yes it could - and the rest of the days of the week just got better too! We've released these awesome new sports shirts here on SmallWorlds so now you can show your team loyalty in-world as well as in RL!

Drop in to Smallwear and customize a sports shirt that will shout out to anyone who sees you just where your Superbowl allegiance lies. Choose a background color and a contrasting trim color, then finish off the look with a sports themed logo of your choice: football, ice hockey or soccer. Hey, you could customize a different sports shirt for every single day of the week!

Do you know that there was one person in the office who actually raced me to Smallwear to check out the new shirts. Its not that hard to guess who, is it? Hint 1 - it was not Kent Kronkite.

Yes, it was Coco SmallWorlds. She was off to Smallwear faster than I can shoot someone with my Toxic Waste gun in Magma Core Pro.

She took a couple of shots while there, and begged me to include them in the story. She's such a nice lady, I said yes, so here goes! Here's the customize window she opened up, showing you all the various color and logo options.

I don't really go for the light pink football shirt myself Coco. I'm pretty sure there are NO teams in the NFL wearing light pink with green trim.

Me? I'm going down to SmallWorlds to customize one shirt in Colts colors and one in Saints. Hey, I Iive outside of the US so I don't need to choose!

Sports Shirts - A Permanent Clothing item!

The other great thing about the new sports shirts is that they are a permanent item in Smallwear; we're not just releasing them for the NFL season.

Whenever the next big sporting event hits your town, you'll be able to drop in to SmallWorlds and grab your team colors! You and your friends can even make your own sports team and suit up in the same gear.

Here's me in one of the sports shirts I grabbed this morning. Hey and for those of you who are into it, I hope you have an awesome time watching the NFL Superbowl this weekend - woot!

And a big shout out to the SmallWorlds wardrobe department for adding in the sport shirts.
At last, there's some clothing that's 100% my style!

~ Johnny Wilde
« Last Edit: March 11, 2010, 07:50 PM by Happy »

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
Re: 2/2/2010
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2010, 03:51 PM »

Love the comment about Coco!  Too funny.  Also nice of them to let us know up from they are not a limited time item.

BitBehindWench

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
Re: 2/2/2010 Sports Shirts For Superbowl Sunday!
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2010, 07:58 PM »

For the visual folks pics added.

BitBehindWench

Pages: [1]   Go Up