VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2/1/2010 The Prism of Beauty  (Read 2423 times)

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
2/1/2010 The Prism of Beauty
« on: February 01, 2010, 03:59 AM »

The Prism of Beauty

February 1, 2010 5:00 PM

Hello citizens. Where does the time go? It's the first of the month already, which means that its time to unveil the new Loyalty Challenge item. I'm always so excited at the end of the month when I get called upstairs and the new item has the covers thrown off and we all get to see what it is! This month's item is really quite special.

And here it is, the simply gorgeous February Loyalty challenge item. I have been trying to search for the right words to describe this amazing light-splitting gem, but one just keeps on coming back to me time and time again, and that word is.... Beautiful!

Don't you agree citizens, that the Prism of Beauty is the prettiest of the three crystal series items? I could stare at it for hours. It's amazing how it takes in light and then splits it into all the colors of the rainbow. I quite simply adore it!

It's a Unicorn - Your Combobulated Reward Item!

And if that wasn't enough, after all the months of waiting for information, 'the cat is finally out of the bag' when it comes to the combobulated reward item (and citizens, it's far, far more exciting than a cat I can tell you!)

I was literally shaking with excitement when I first laid eyes on this absolutely beautiful creature. If you've collected all three items in the Loyalty Challenge crystal series (Dec, Jan and Feb) I'm very excited to tell you that you'll be able to visit the Combobulator Laboratory, pop your three crystals in and receive your very own Unicorn!

This unicorn has a little magic surprise for you too - it shoots rainbows!

Loyalty Challenge Items are a Great Investment

Take a read of an article we published a few months ago, it talks about why it is that getting your own Prism of Beauty is a great investment, as the value of Loyalty Challenge items have always risen in price after they are released. You could even think about obtaining two Loyalty Challenge items, so you can Combobulate one set and keep the other. The Prism of Beauty is so lovely that I shall definitely be taking my own advice!
To win the Prism of Beauty you'll need to complete four weekly challenges before the end of February.

What's the Weekly Challenge?

The weekly challenge is to complete one Featured Mission, or one SuperRewards task each day for three days in a row.

The first weekly challenge you complete, you'll win 1000 tokens and move up to Emerald level.

The second weekly challenge you complete, you'll win 1500 tokens and move up to Sapphire level.

The third weekly challenge you complete, you'll win 2000 tokens and move up to Ruby level.

The fourth weekly challenge you complete, you'll win 3000 tokens and move up to Diamond level
. As you complete each weekly challenge, you'll see your gems 'fill up' in your gem holder on the right side of your screen. The lines underneath show how many daily missions you have completed for the week.

Like to know more?

Once you've completed a weekly challenge, you won't lose that challenge if you skip a week or if a new month starts. When you complete the Diamond level you get the collectible for the current month.
To get all three Loyalty Challenge items in the Crystal Series, you'll need to complete four weekly challenges before the end of December, four by the end of January, and four by the end of February.

To read information about the Loyalty Challenge in-world, just click on your gem holders which are located at the top right of your screen.

Enjoy earning your gems and meeting your unicorn in February!

I hope you have a ton of fun earning your gems in the month of February. It's always even more exciting when you know there's not only the new Loyalty Challenge item to win, but an exciting visit to the Combobulator to look forward to as well!
I'm so looking forward to introducing my Unicorn to my Fire-Breathing Phoenix. I'm sure they'll be firm friends - I certainly hope so anyway! Now I just need to come up with a name for him... or is it perhaps a her? I think I'll wait and meet my unicorn first and I'm sure the right name will come to me.

~ Honesty Blaize

« Last Edit: February 01, 2010, 04:18 AM by Happy »

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

Pages: [1]   Go Up