VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 1/26/2010 Explore Smallwear with Coco SmallWorlds & Contest  (Read 6142 times)

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room

from the Chronicle

Explore Smallwear with Coco SmallWorlds

January 26, 2010 2:14 PM

Hello there dear citizens, it's a pleasure to be here! I'm Coco SmallWorlds, and I'll be coming to you from within the Chronicle every week when my new column is launched in the first week of February! I'm SmallWorlds very own virtual fashionista - I like to call myself a Virtualista!

Perhaps you are just like me, barely able to tear yourself out of SmallWear...so busy creating fantastic new looks. If this sounds familiar, I've got something you're absolutely going to love!

Coco's Weekly Style Icon Competition

Each and every week you'll be able to enter your outfits into my weekly style competition - click here to enter your look this week! There's a chance for you to win one of two prizes of 2000 Gold if I choose you as one of my two weekly "SmallWorlds Style Icons".

Have you visited Smallwear yet? Oh it's just divine... always such a thrill to come up with a really unique new look. I've seen some truly chic citizens walking around since we opened the store. Don't be shy darlings, play around with all the different color combinations, grab some nail varnish and jewellery, and then it's time to accessorize, accessorize, accessorize - and you'll come up with a truly unique look that's bound to turn heads.

Shelley - our resident NPC

Oh, and have you met Shelley, the SmallWear NPC? She's really a very sweet girl, always willing to help and you can have some really funny conversations with her. Pop in and meet her - she really adds an extra dimension to the experience of updating your wardrobe!

I'd like to take you on a short tour around Smallwear - I'll show you some of what's available for guys and girls, and I'll show you what Dan SmallWorlds and Kent Kronkite ended up choosing (with a little help from Coco of course!).

Try before you Buy!

Oh what a terrible morning it was when I awoke in my long johns on the day of the 2.2 release. Even though I was warned, nothing darlings could have prepared me for the shock. I let out a very big shriek, which had Kent running to my rescue, dear man. He of course was also wearing long johns, which only made me shriek once again!

Once I had recovered enough, I braved my way to Smallwear to make my clothing choices. I'd never been out in public in my underwear before, so it was really rather a challenge for poor poor Coco!
I'm sure that like me, you'll love the "Try before you Buy" feature, meaning you can experiment with different colors before you make your purchase choices. Just click on any item and then click Try On. Keep trying till you find the perfect look - it's delicious fun!

Clothing Vouchers

It was such a relief to discover clothing vouchers in my inventory to pay for some of my clothing. I found that if I had enough vouchers for an item, my vouchers would come up as a payment option.

Really, getting dressed up again was so much fun I quickly forgot my terrible embarrassment! I simply LOVE my purple dress, black shoes and black "punk" belt.

And darlings, just look at those stockings! I could not resist a pair. You can even customize the stripes! I chose black and purple - Fabulous! There's plenty more luscious offerings that we ladies have available - Oooooo I love it!

Smallwear for Women

Here's a few views of some of the options in Women's clothing - simply gorgeous dresses; short and long skirts; baggy & skinny jeans. Very stylish tops and jackets. And all in every color imaginable. You'll have to come in to see the full range. Here's a shot of me in those hilarious long johns!

And another shot of more gorgeous items. Really, you'll simply have to come visit and see the range for yourself!

Oh and lets not forget those accessories... they'll really jazz your look.

Smallwear for Men - Dan & Kent get dressed!

When I met up with Dan in SmallWear he declared that he felt that the long johns were the most comfortable thing he'd worn all year! I told him very strongly that under no circumstances was he going to be allowed to keep them on. He was a little resistant, but once he took a look at the options available, I think you'll agree that he made some great choices!

Kent the dear man, was so happy to have a little assistance... I really tried to lead him into some more interesting fashion territory, but he is very attached to his style and really, I must say that it does rather suit him! He would only try on his new outfits on in privacy, so here we are in Honesty's space (while she was out!). What do you think of these new looks for Kent?

'Style with Coco' & Club Virtualista

Darlings, do check out my new column next week in the Chronicle. I'm just so excited...it will include:

* Ask Coco - A fashion Q&A, you get to send your fashion issues direct to Coco
    * Weekly Style Tips - essential and simply unmissable
    * SmallWorlds Fashion Icons - weekly competition winners
    * Club Virtualista News

Do remember to enter your fantastic fashion creation this week on the SmallWorlds Style Icons competition forum thread. I'll announce this week's winners in my very first column!

Club Virtualista

As well as 'Style with Coco' in the Chronicle, I've also formed a brand new club in SmallWorlds that I'd simply LOVE for you to join.

Simply search in "Groups" for Club Virtualista and join me on my quest for impeccable virtual style! I'll send weekly messages to club members: fashion tips, reminders to enter my weekly SmallWorlds Style Icons competition, and invites to in-world style events. I'd love to have you as a member, so I'm hoping you join today - Viva the Fashion Revolution! Here I am inside Club Virtualista, our club space. Come and join me for a glass of bubbly sometime - of course it's the only thing we drink in here!

I am tremendously excited to be here and I'm so looking forward to meeting more of you in-world! I"ll make sure I drop in now and then to SmallWear to meet you, as well as to update my own wardrobe of course - do watch for me! Members of Club Virtualista will be given advance warning of some of my appearances!

Do come and visit my fabulous store, Smallwear; it's just full of truly gorgeous items. With all the luscious styles, yummy color combinations and fabulous accessories available for you, SmallWorlds is most definitely your fashion oyster, darlings!

Well it's ciao for now from Coco. I can't wait to see your Style Icon entries, I'm simply shivering with anticipation, darlings!

~ Coco SmallWorlds
« Last Edit: January 25, 2010, 10:01 PM by Happy »

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
Re: 1/26/2010 Explore Smallwear with Coco SmallWorlds & Contest
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2010, 10:01 PM »

Good luck to all that enter the weekly style contest.

Please note we do have a Guide up to all the clothing in the Guides Section here at NoBS.

BitBehindWench

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
Re: 1/26/2010 Explore Smallwear with Coco SmallWorlds & Contest
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2010, 11:48 AM »

Details on prizes etc from the Official Forum:http://forum.smallworlds.com/showthread.php?t=83484

Welcome to my very first SmallWorlds Style Icons competition... I'm soooo looking forward to your entries! if you need more information on this competition (and perhaps about me!) please check out the main story in todays Chronicle.

Step one is easy: Go and visit SmallWear, try on a few items & come up with your winning look. Next, take a photo of your very fashionable self and submit it to this forum thread. One entry per SmallWorlds account only. I'll choose one male and one female avatar each week and they'll both be featured in my weekly column in the Chronicle! In addition, the winners will receive 2000 gold each in recognition of their outstanding style!

Ciao for now,
Cocox

BitBehindWench

Pages: [1]   Go Up