VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Extra characters  (Read 5313 times)

Aurorasparkle

• It is the most wonderful thing in the world to be a mom.
  • Fireworks Magic
Extra characters
« on: January 18, 2010, 10:23 PM »

For those of you with "extra" characters, can you use the same emails or do they have to be all different emails?  Also curious how many extras most of you have? 

flamanar

• I like to think that I will not let the game beat me.
    :hmmmm: Sainthood? Knighthood?
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
Re: Extra characters
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2010, 10:26 PM »

For those of you with "extra" characters, can you use the same emails or do they have to be all different emails?  Also curious how many extras most of you have? 

The first question:  same email is fine
The second question:  you don't want to know.  When you need a spreadsheet program to keep track, you know you have too many. :sur:

Flamanar ;)

PrincessWendyBird

• That is why I LOVE it here!
    Sugar Daddys, Gas, and even some bare booties - Woot!

Sometimes it takes a fire to bring a flood.
  • Moderator of This Board
    • Our Family MySpace Page
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2010, 10:30 PM »

What Flame said...same E-Mail is fine.

We have a "good" amount -  :shy: probably not as many as King and I had on VMK, though. We also split everything up between all four of us. We don't always use all of our clones, but for quests or hunts with items we really like - definitely. I also like to have extras in case anyone needs an item, missed an item, or if it is something I could really use to build with.
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

Aurorasparkle

• Fireworks Magic
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2010, 10:44 PM »

Flame the spreadsheet made me laugh. :)

Thanks both of you for letting me know.  I now have two extra characters, maybe later I'll add more.

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
    Still Molting After All This Time
  • Purple Vice Admin
  • Make my day... pull a few gray ones out for me!
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2010, 10:58 PM »

I had a spreadsheet for VMK.  Couldn't have kept everything straight if I didn't.  I had 27 extras, and I know that amount was not considered a lot either.

However here, in VFK, I have only 1 extra.  I think I wore myself out back in VMK  :lolg:
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

MamaOwl

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2010, 04:46 PM »

I was going to ask about clone etiquette :) I didn't know if it was accepted practice or a dirty little secret lol.

I have two memberships since I love the gifts, and then each member has three "clones". I feel guilty if they don't all get treated like "real" players, so they each have their own color scheme, and that's how I keep track. Trick or Treating was about a two solid day endeavor.

Actually, one of my clones is my husband's character, but he refuses to try VFK, so I play for him ROTFL.

Aurorasparkle

• Fireworks Magic
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2010, 07:02 PM »

I was going to ask about clone etiquette :) I didn't know if it was accepted practice or a dirty little secret lol.

I have two memberships since I love the gifts, and then each member has three "clones". I feel guilty if they don't all get treated like "real" players, so they each have their own color scheme, and that's how I keep track. Trick or Treating was about a two solid day endeavor.

Actually, one of my clones is my husband's character, but he refuses to try VFK, so I play for him ROTFL.

That's funny you mention your husband, because out of my two clones, I made one for my dh which I know he'll never play and I guess my other clone has now been taken over by my daughter.  Guess I might have to get a couple more later but for now I'll stick with just these.  I feel I don't have the time to go through all the things with them and I know I can go crazy feeling I have to do all the characters.  I remember it being a nightmare on VMK.

flamanar

• I like to think that I will not let the game beat me.
    :hmmmm: Sainthood? Knighthood?
  • YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2010, 10:52 PM »

LOL.  I lost a perfectly good clone when my wife decided to 'try out the game'.  :'( Now she has clones of her own.  ;)

Flamanar

Aurorasparkle

• Fireworks Magic
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2010, 10:58 PM »

LOL.  I lost a perfectly good clone when my wife decided to 'try out the game'.  :'( Now she has clones of her own.  ;)

Flamanar

LOL...hmmm maybe I better not give my hubby the chance to see his character clone I made. :wink:
Pages: [1]   Go Up