VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2009 Christmas gifts left by Santa  (Read 4935 times)

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • Still Soarin' :)
2009 Christmas gifts left by Santa
« on: December 25, 2009, 06:59 AM »

** Also ... anyone who didn't get to see Santa receives a Hat and Scarf in their inventory today **

Just an FYI ... Santa has left 6 gifts, in your log-in room.  1 being an extra.  

Boys received a Robot.

Girls received a Doll (yes, various hair colors again this year --- 13 total Hair Colors (will add to list as confirmed, Thanks Fun!):
White
Light Blonde
Medium Blonde
Dark Blonde
Pink
Red
Purple
Green
Blue
Black
Dark Brown
Medium Brown
Light Brown

Gifts

Robot

Dolls (13 various hair colors given, 1 per girl account)

Toys - 21 choices

Nut Crackers
« Last Edit: December 25, 2009, 09:01 PM by Astro »
:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:

funfly

• Past Sports:
    Badminton & Archery

Current Sports:
    Laundry, Cooking and Cleaning
    Puppy Diamonds
  • more laundry....
Re: 2009 Christmas gifts left by Santa
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2009, 07:19 AM »

Rotate your boy's robot for spinning and still again for walking in a small circle.

Rotate your doll for sitting, standing and "sleep" positions.  -- seems the doll's dress looks like our Christmas Ball red dress.

Rotate the ball for it to bounce or not.

----------------------------------------------------------

Dolls Hair Colors I've seen these:

White
Light Blonde
Medium Blonde
Dark Blonde
Pink
Red
Purple
Green
Blue
Black
Dark Brown
Medium Brown
Light Brown
« Last Edit: December 25, 2009, 10:30 AM by funfly »

lisuhut

• When is a queue not a queue?
  • Snowman Magic
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2009, 09:02 AM »

Hi
For those of us that did not manage to get to meet santa, there is a new hat and scarf in your clothes inventory
Merry christmas all
Lisu

Aurorasparkle

• It is the most wonderful thing in the world to be a mom.
  • Fireworks Magic
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2009, 03:52 PM »

Hi
For those of us that did not manage to get to meet santa, there is a new hat and scarf in your clothes inventory
Merry christmas all
Lisu

Woot!  That is so nice of them.  I just figured I'd never get those items. :)

PrincessWendyBird

• That is why I LOVE it here!
    Sugar Daddys, Gas, and even some bare booties - Woot!

Sometimes it takes a fire to bring a flood.
    • Our Family MySpace Page
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2009, 09:20 PM »

Hugs and a Merry Christmas thanks to you, Astro, for updating with pics of all the toys! I love the moving robot and the dolls that change positions - really cute. Princess Red and I were also excited that the back of the dollhouse was open as if you could play with it right there. And the ball has a "bounce on", "bounce off" feature.  :lolg:  :thumb:

So glad that everyone was able to get a hat and scarf also. What a Merry Christmas!  :bighug: :hug:
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

flamanar

• I like to think that I will not let the game beat me.
    :hmmmm: Sainthood? Knighthood?
  • YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2009, 02:34 PM »

Thanks Astro!  Great job at posting this and all the pics!

The toys were most excellent :)  Loved the way they all turned out...except the blue sled, which didn't turn out at all :(  Maybe something went wrong with it at the end.  Dunno.  Weird for it to disappear...and for VFK to remain 'tight-lipped' about what happened to it.

Awesome that everyone got a Santa hat and scarf...at the same time, bittersweet for those who tried for days and days, and spent hours and hours languishing in the Santa room queue trying desperately to get the hats and scarfs (while many clones and other people who had already seen Santa were going back in to see him again and ask for rare...).  I'm so glad my family didn't have a problem...but I can imagine how those other poor folks feel.  VFK should have made it known early on that this was going to take place.  Instead, they stayed 'tight-lipped' about that, too.  They really need to be more open with their players.  They must realize that lack of communication can (and usually does) lead to a very unhappy experience and much inconvenience for players.  Let's hope that they have this sorted out and inform the players of this ahead of time if they choose to do it again next year.  -gets down off soapbox-

If I had to list one thing I wished for that we didn't get...it would be a prize for completing the Advent calendar.  I really was convinced we'd get something special for completing it....although I was pretty sure we'd be getting pins up to that point.  The pins are nice...but I guess I was expecting more at the end.  Not that they told us anything about the Advent calendars at all in the first place.   Oops...soapbox again.  LOL.  Sorry 'bout that!

The hats/scarfs/Santa room fiasco aside, they really did an excellent job on Christmas :)

Flamanar
« Last Edit: December 26, 2009, 02:37 PM by flamanar »

PrincessWendyBird

« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2009, 02:50 PM »

I also wish we might have had a little something special for completing the Advent Calendar. I was hoping for maybe a small nativity set we could place in our rooms. (since the last pin was a nativity scene)

Hmmm, maybe we should check in the Round Table room - all of the mystery "you have completed this event" prizes seem to pop up there.  :lolg:

However, we were really thrilled with Christmas on VFK this year! What a fun time they made for all of us!  :thumb: :dance2:

flamanar

• I like to think that I will not let the game beat me.
    :hmmmm: Sainthood? Knighthood?
  • YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2009, 02:55 PM »

I also wish we might have had a little something special for completing the Advent Calendar. I was hoping for maybe a small nativity set we could place in our rooms. (since the last pin was a nativity scene)

Hmmm, maybe we should check in the Round Table room - all of the mystery "you have completed this event" prizes seem to pop up there.  :lolg:

However, we were really thrilled with Christmas on VFK this year! What a fun time they made for all of us!  :thumb: :dance2:

ROFL.  Forgot to check the Round Table!  Doh... :doh:  I probably still have a gold egg or 2 sitting there that I forgot to pick up... ;)

A nativity scene...OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!  That would have been awesome!  And like you said, it would have matched the last pin.  Maybe next year ;) 

Agreed!  This Christmas was spectacular :)

Flamanar...-notes that we never received a gold chicken, but we received the gold egg...wonder if that answers the age-old question of which came first?-  :hmmmm:

PrincessWendyBird

« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2009, 05:01 PM »

Just an FYI here, if you were not able to log into VFK yesterday - if you log in today you still get presents and the Christmas pin.  :)

There is some discussion elsewhere that people were unable to log in yesterday and were inable to get gifts today. Not so, we just checked with some friends who were not abe to be on yesterday and they received gifts and the pin at log in today. Nice on VFK's part, accounting for folks spending time with family yesterday!  :thumb:

funfly

• Past Sports:
    Badminton & Archery

Current Sports:
    Laundry, Cooking and Cleaning
    Puppy Diamonds
  • more laundry....
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2009, 07:24 PM »

Just an FYI here, if you were not able to log into VFK yesterday - if you log in today you still get presents and the Christmas pin.  :)

There is some discussion elsewhere that people were unable to log in yesterday and were inable to get gifts today. Not so, we just checked with some friends who were not abe to be on yesterday and they received gifts and the pin at log in today. Nice on VFK's part, accounting for folks spending time with family yesterday!  :thumb:

Hmmm, maybe we should check in the Round Table room - all of the mystery "you have completed this event" prizes seem to pop up there.  :lolg:

However, we were really thrilled with Christmas on VFK this year! What a fun time they made for all of us!  :thumb: :dance2:

ROFL.  Forgot to check the Round Table!  Doh... :doh:  I probably still have a gold egg or 2 sitting there that I forgot to pick up... ;)

A nativity scene...OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!  That would have been awesome!  And like you said, it would have matched the last pin.  Maybe next year ;)  

Agreed!  This Christmas was spectacular :)

Flamanar...-notes that we never received a gold chicken, but we received the gold egg...wonder if that answers the age-old question of which came first?-  :hmmmm:

Very nice of VFK to allow those get gifts and pin today as well.

I like your idea of nativity scene Wendy as a completion prize of advent calendar.  I wondered too if there would be a Day 25 prize to the advent calendar, but like those in the stores containing chocolate...chocolate for the days is it (pins for VFK) ---just a count down to the gifts under the tree.

But, have to say, VFK Christmas 2009 was fun!
Pages: [1]   Go Up