VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 12/7/2009 Double Gold Payouts - Extended for Christmas!  (Read 2585 times)

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
12/7/2009 Double Gold Payouts - Extended for Christmas!
« on: December 06, 2009, 08:27 PM »

From the Chronicle-as always--- and still needs pics

Double Gold Payouts - Extended for Christmas!

December 7, 2009 12:11 PM

Greetings, SmallWorlds citizens.

Just a mere few weeks ago I gave you exciting news on how you could "get rich quick" in SmallWorlds with Double Gold Payouts. Well I'm delighted to tell you that the Christmas spirit has hit us nice and early here at SWHQ and we're giving you all an early Christmas gift - we're extending the Double Gold payouts all throughout the Christmas season!

Earn Gold for Christmas

Now I wasn't going to announce this just yet, but as you've probably already guessed, the special Christmas items are due for release any day now and our new extended Double Gold Payout offer is just perfect for making sure you can earn the Gold you need for Christmas.

The Double Gold offer applies to both Peanut Labs and our new offer provider, SuperRewards. SuperRewards have been with SmallWorlds for a few weeks now and I know that many citizens have been finding it to be an easy and convenient way of earning the gold they need for all kinds of in-world purchases. The machine I am standing next to at left gives you access to both offer providers, and you'll find them in all SmallWorlds stores - or you can make a visit to The Factory and complete your offers there.

So, starting immediately, SmallWorlds has doubled the normal reward you get when you complete a SuperRewards or Peanut Labs offer. (Note that we've already doubled the reward, so the reward shown in the SuperRewards or Peanut Labs offer window is the total amount of Gold you will receive for completing the offer.)

What will you be spending your Gold on? Remember we've just released a new monthly collectible, or perhaps you'd like to spoil a few of your SmallWorlds friends and buy them all a Christmas gift. Whatever you decide, our DOUBLE Gold Payouts for the Christmas season just made it a whole lots more affordable! Here's me at the new Modern Living retail park having a browse around for some Christmas gifts.

Citizens talk about SuperRewards

If you have yet to try any of the offer providers, I'd like to urge you to give SuperRewards a try.I grabbed my trusty Magic Carpet and flew on down to The Factory to talk with a few citizens about their SuperRewards experiences.

Me Jay: It's a nice new addition to go along with the other offers that are available. It's an easy way to earn gold, and they respond really quickly if you have a problem.

Courtney Lynn the Eighth: Oh it's much easier to use and it's fun! I like it!

Cheeto Bombito: Its a really fast and easy way to earn Gold. Sometimes you have to wait a little for the payout but its always well worth it - hey you can't go wrong with free Gold! I like the fact that with SuperRewards you get a nice quick response too.

AJ Linnie the Second: It's really easy to use and efficient! I've found that the offers are easier to understand as well as easier to complete.
Earn some Free Gold for Christmas!

As well as doing offers at The Factory to earn Gold, you can also complete offers using the machines that are located within any SmallWorlds store.

Well citizens, I hope this latest Double Rewards offer helps to make your Christmas just that much more merrier, and your Christmas Shopping list twice as easy to afford!

SuperRewards and Peanut Labs - Double Payouts really do make them almost the most rewarding thing you can do here on SmallWorlds. Merry Christmas from all of us here at SWHQ!
- Kent Kronkite
« Last Edit: January 02, 2010, 07:53 PM by Happy »

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

Pages: [1]   Go Up