VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Constitutional Enforcement Petition  (Read 2671 times)

flamanar

• I like to think that I will not let the game beat me.
    :hmmmm: Sainthood? Knighthood?
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
Constitutional Enforcement Petition
« on: November 28, 2009, 11:25 PM »

Just wanted to make everyone here aware that there is a petition posted on a couple other VFK fan forums for people to sign.  You can read a little about it below:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" Constitutional Enforcement Petition
There have been more and more complaints about the effectivity of the VFK Constitution, especially on the punishment of rude players. This is a petition that will be e-mailed to VFK to show how many players feel that the rules should be enforced more.

This is not meant to take offense of VFK in anyway or threaten them. We only wish that the rules were enforced more effectively.

If you know of any friends or players on VFK who wish to sign please either PM me or post it here. Also if you would like to add any comments, letters, etc. into the e-mail, please PM me or post them here.

The listed below will be added into the e-mail (along with any comments, letters, etc. you want sent.)

We, the players of VFK, feel that the VFK Constitution should be enforced much more effectively then it has been in the past. Several players have brought up the fact that they were harassed/irritated by other players and no visible action has been taken against them. The following is a list of players who feel that the Constitution is not being enforced as well as it should be for a family-oriented game and that there should be a change in the implementation of the Constitutional rules."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've seen too much happen in game.  I've seen too little enforcement of the Constitution.  Profanity.  Harassment.  Fighting.  Adult subject matter.  You name it...I've seen it.  And it happens ALOT.  It seems that the disciplinary measures VFK takes have little to no effect at all on people who break the rules.  In fact, I've read many posts and see people actually bragging about being banned or booted to their room.  I've seen people booted to their room...only to come back to where they were and pick up where they left off.

Long and short:  most people don't take the Constitution seriously because it is not effectively enforced.  VFK needs to find more effective ways of disciplining problem players.  If you haven't seen much trouble in VFK, just hang in the garden for about half an hour.  That should tell you all you need to know.  Sadly, the garden is the FIRST place new players see when they first visit VFK.  They leave their room...and find themselves in the Garden with a bunch of blech.  I can't imagine how many 'paying players' VFK has lost because of a visitors first impression being the Garden...

There are currently around 117 signatures on the Petition.  I'm not sure of the etiquette of posting links to other sites here...but I will be glad to pass along titles of people here who are interested in joining the Petition.  I, personally, feel that bringing this to VFKs attention will result in the Kingdom being a much safer place for everyone...especially the kids.

(hugs)

Flamanar
Pages: [1]   Go Up