VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Dirty host hunt deeds...done dirt cheap  (Read 9770 times)

flamanar

• I like to think that I will not let the game beat me.
    :hmmmm: Sainthood? Knighthood?
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
Re: Dirty host hunt deeds...done dirt cheap
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2009, 03:53 PM »

LOL.  At least I got .It to post.  Heh heh  >:D

BTW:  this thread wasn't meant to be a 'confessional'.  One persons 'dirty deed' is another persons 'strategy'.  Just interested in hearing about what others might be seeing out there during those long, boring and silent moments which we call 'host hunts'.  ;)

Flamanar...never perfect...definitely rough around the edges.  ;)

PrincessWendyBird

• That is why I LOVE it here!
    Sugar Daddys, Gas, and even some bare booties - Woot!

Sometimes it takes a fire to bring a flood.
  • Moderator of This Board
    • Our Family MySpace Page
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2009, 12:43 AM »

6.  Everyone knows how annoying it is when people come into a room full of people and ask if the Host has been to that room yet.  Usually everyone goes:  :hmm:  LOL.  However, there are people I've seen in the room tell the person that Dragon has already been there, so the person will leave.

Hi, my name is Pete and I'm an awful human being. I think I've done this too. I'm the smart alec that says "Yep, you just missed them. Now, run along."  :waveh:

King would like to join the "Stinky Pete" Club. He has the stink and I believe he has at one time or another been guilty of the above infraction.  :uhuh: I, on the other hand am just an innocent princess... :angel: ...or not >:D :lolg:

We don't do the host hunts enough to notice most of what you posted above, Flame. We were talking about it here and this seems to be the least harmless, and King thinks a cunning strategy for a game where everyone is trying to get the same item.

When I have hunted, I notice it is usually the same people buzzing in and out asking if the host has been here yet. Maybe a bunch of folks all saying something different. Can you imagine if the answer came in the form of a bunch of "yes", "no", "maybe", "maybe not", "definitely", "could be". It could be like a VFK room of Magic 8 balls!  :rofl1: :sur:
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

flamanar

• I like to think that I will not let the game beat me.
    :hmmmm: Sainthood? Knighthood?
  • YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2009, 10:19 AM »

6.  Everyone knows how annoying it is when people come into a room full of people and ask if the Host has been to that room yet.  Usually everyone goes:  :hmm:  LOL.  However, there are people I've seen in the room tell the person that Dragon has already been there, so the person will leave.

Hi, my name is Pete and I'm an awful human being. I think I've done this too. I'm the smart alec that says "Yep, you just missed them. Now, run along."  :waveh:

King would like to join the "Stinky Pete" Club. He has the stink and I believe he has at one time or another been guilty of the above infraction.  :uhuh: I, on the other hand am just an innocent princess... :angel: ...or not >:D :lolg:

We don't do the host hunts enough to notice most of what you posted above, Flame. We were talking about it here and this seems to be the least harmless, and King thinks a cunning strategy for a game where everyone is trying to get the same item.

When I have hunted, I notice it is usually the same people buzzing in and out asking if the host has been here yet. Maybe a bunch of folks all saying something different. Can you imagine if the answer came in the form of a bunch of "yes", "no", "maybe", "maybe not", "definitely", "could be". It could be like a VFK room of Magic 8 balls!  :rofl1: :sur:

ROFL.  I thought you were gonna say he 'passes host hunt gas' in order to clear the room for himself... :roflmao: :rofl1:

Yeah, the people coming into the room should know better than to ask if the host has been there yet.  Yet...near the end of the hunt, I've fought back a compulsion to do the same thing out of desperation, myself.  LOL.  Especially when there are few players on game, it can be very difficult to figure out if a host has been there or not.  I've actually gone to a room and seen a single person in the room...thought Dragon had already been there...left the room...then the next round, that person wins.  Talk about  :madder: :bm: :mad: ...  However...if there's 20 people in a room:  duh.  LOL  I guess it could be young kids that aren't thinking or something like that.  Who knows.  They will eventually learn to hunt just as we have learned:  from experience (i.e.: putting in our time).  :)  And yes...the same person coming in again and again and asking is deserving of a little  :paddle:  LOL

(hugs)

Flamanar..."maybe"  :P
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up