VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 11/17 VFK Transportation Epic Quest Day 8 - License Test!  (Read 6740 times)

flamanar

• I like to think that I will not let the game beat me.
    :hmmmm: Sainthood? Knighthood?
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
11/17 VFK Transportation Epic Quest Day 8 - License Test!
« on: November 17, 2009, 05:43 PM »

From the homepage:

"VFK Transportation Epic Quest Day 8 - License Test!
5:00 P.M. Pacific Time, Tuesday, November 17th, 2009.

The eighth and last day of our epic quest for Transportation is a Driving Test. Today's test will explore what you know about the rules of driving before you get behind the wheel. So on your mark, get set... GO!

Your reward for completing this quest will be 1,000 credits, and the Car Pin!"

Flamanar

ETA:  pic of pin & 1st page of Quest info.

Quest Car - Red Pin
« Last Edit: November 17, 2009, 07:14 PM by AstroGigiblue »

Aurorasparkle

• It is the most wonderful thing in the world to be a mom.
  • Fireworks Magic
Re: 11/17 VFK Transportation Epic Quest Day 8 - License Test!
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2009, 06:58 PM »

Was this pin suppose to be magic?  For some reason I was under the impression it was.

PrincessWendyBird

• That is why I LOVE it here!
    Sugar Daddys, Gas, and even some bare booties - Woot!

Sometimes it takes a fire to bring a flood.
  • Moderator of This Board
    • Our Family MySpace Page
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2009, 07:10 PM »

They seem to be having some trouble getting the servers up for the cars. The kids are organizing some much needed storage rooms and several game blasts have popped up saying they will have the car servers synced shortly. I have heard rumors of a garage room? Not sure if that is true, but maybe that is how we will access our car and the new places to "explore"?  :tan: I think we may have more of a wait for our new cars...
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Still Soarin' :)
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2009, 07:13 PM »

Adding a blurb from the first part of our quest today to first post, on what hopefully to expect.   ;)
:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:

flamanar

• YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2009, 07:25 PM »

Adding a blurb from the first part of our quest today to first post, on what hopefully to expect.   ;)

Wow, Astro.  I should start actually reading the quests from now on!  LOL.  Thanks for posting that, and updating the first post :)

I agree, Wendy.  Gonna be a wait, it looks like.  I suggest NOT waiting on the map...unless you want to lower yer IQ about 50+ points... :crazy2:  LOL  ;)

Flamanar

goldengourd

• Gee, I guess I'm not as old as I thought
  • Bat Magic
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2009, 07:27 PM »

Was on the map just before the 5pm start of the quest. Staff (oh my, i'm old. don't remember who) said that the car will not be magic. You would get to choice your colors. so my guess is the pin is your license but the car might be an item, like the horse is. We'll see, eventually, probably, sometime, hopefully.
-PotOfGoldWench
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

Aurorasparkle

• It is the most wonderful thing in the world to be a mom.
  • Fireworks Magic
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2009, 07:29 PM »

Thanks, I guess I'll just wait and see.

flamanar

• YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2009, 07:29 PM »

Was on the map just before the 5pm start of the quest. Staff (oh my, i'm old. don't remember who) said that the car will not be magic. You would get to choice your colors. so my guess is the pin is your license but the car might be an item, like the horse is. We'll see, eventually, probably, sometime, hopefully.

LOL you forgot 'soon' ;)  Thanks for the info, Golden!

Flamanar

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Still Soarin' :)
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2009, 07:32 PM »

Wow, Astro.  I should start actually reading the quests from now on!  LOL.  Thanks for posting that, and updating the first post :)

I agree, Wendy.  Gonna be a wait, it looks like.  I suggest NOT waiting on the map...unless you want to lower yer IQ about 50+ points... :crazy2:  LOL  ;)

Flamanar

ROFL!   :rofl1:   Well ... I actually have been away all day/evening, and just hopped on now to do the quest.  ASSUMED we had no cars, as I saw none -- and the huge mass of people on the map, is always a dead give away to something wrong as well.   ;)    I never said I actually READ the quests (I know, I'm terrible) ...  :lolg:   Took the time to read the first part anyway today, cause I wanted to know what we were SUPPOSED to get eventually anyway.  Well ... "soon"   :)

:doh:   - stays away from the map, heeds Flame's warning -  don't need to lower my IQ!     :P
:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:

funfly

• Past Sports:
    Badminton & Archery

Current Sports:
    Laundry, Cooking and Cleaning
    Puppy Diamonds
  • more laundry....
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2009, 07:44 PM »

Flamanar

ROFL!   :rofl1:   Well ... I actually have been away all day/evening, and just hopped on now to do the quest.  ASSUMED we had no cars, as I saw none -- and the huge mass of people on the map, is always a dead give away to something wrong as well.   ;)    I never said I actually READ the quests (I know, I'm terrible) ...  :lolg:   Took the time to read the first part anyway today, cause I wanted to know what we were SUPPOSED to get eventually anyway.  Well ... "soon"   :)

:doh:   - stays away from the map, heeds Flame's warning -  don't need to lower my IQ!     :P

I should have read here first---I was on the map a little too long, IQ lowered beyond those 50+ point warning - drat!  :doh: :lolg:

flamanar

• YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2009, 07:50 PM »

Flamanar

I should have read here first---I was on the map a little too long, IQ lowered beyond those 50+ point warning - drat!  :doh: :lolg:

:roflmao: :rofl1: :rofl1: :roflmao:

I'm glad to keep what little IQ I got left!  :sur:  Hehe ;)

Flamanar
Pages: [1]   Go Up