VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 11/17/2009 Double Gold For Two Weeks Only!  (Read 2524 times)

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
11/17/2009 Double Gold For Two Weeks Only!
« on: November 17, 2009, 03:30 PM »

Double Gold For Two Weeks Only!

November 18, 2009 12:31 PM

Greetings, SmallWorlds citizens. I have exciting news on how you can earn SmallWorlds riches, with new Limited-Time Double Gold payouts!

You may not know that SmallWorlds has a brand new offer provider. They're called SuperRewards, and although they've only been inworld for a week, I've already heard some excellent feedback from citizens who have completed offers.

To encourage you to try out SuperRewards, SmallWorlds have decided to DOUBLE the Gold being paid out on every single SuperRewards offer for two weeks only!

That's right, starting immediately and finishing midnight on December 1st, SmallWorlds has doubled the normal reward you get when you complete a SuperRewards offer. (The doubled Gold reward is shown on the SuperRewards offer window).

Just think what you could buy with all that Gold! I've got my eye on a number of items myself - Honesty kindly lent me her new Magic Carpet to try out, and now I simply must purchase my own.

I know that in the past there have been issues with some Gold payouts that may have given some citizens a negative impression of offer providers. If you're one of those citizens who have decided that doing offers isn't for you, I'd like to try to convince you to give SuperRewards a try.

In fact, I was so convinced that citizens would find SuperRewards offers quick, easy and trouble-free, that Honesty and I 'flew' around SmallWorlds, asking citizens for their feedback on SuperRewards.
When Honesty visited The Factory she found most citizens were too busy completing offers to talk, but two citizens - Maria Vega and Jodie Glennon had just finished. She asked them what they thought about SuperRewards.

Maria Vega: I've gotten over 16,000 Gold on SuperRewards. I love it how it gives you the offer status, it makes it easier to for me to know how much Gold I've gotten and why. They give out a good amount of Gold too.

Jodie Glennon: It's great and they really are Super Rewards! The offers are quick and easy.

While Honesty was visiting the factory, I looked for other citizens who had completed SuperRewards offers. I found Gina Bo-bina who had completed several offers, and she had this to say about SuperRewards.

Gina Bo-bina: I have had no problems whatsover so far. I actually think SuperRewards are easier than other rewards providers. Some of the surveys are less work as well.

Kirbie D-stratton told me that she'd completed a few SuperRewards offers and had found them easy to complete, and she received her Gold promptly after completing them.

Kirbie D-stratton: I'm really happy with SuperRewards! I can finally complete and earn Gold some other way!

I hope you're as excited about the Double Rewards offer as I am, citizens. Personally, I like to head to The Factory to earn Gold, but remember you can also complete offers using a machine at any SmallWorlds store.

Citizens, I sure hope you'll give SuperRewards a try. It just might be the most rewarding thing you do all day!
- Kent Kronkite
« Last Edit: November 22, 2009, 11:21 AM by Happy »

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

Pages: [1]   Go Up