VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: News Flash: if you are behind on the epic...READ!  (Read 5228 times)

Flamanette

• Runs and locks herself in
    a room in order to build
  • Bat Magic
News Flash: if you are behind on the epic...READ!
« on: November 16, 2009, 10:56 AM »

OK, I read this elsewhere,  and just confirmend it for myself:  you can do more than one day of this transportation quest!!!  Woot woot, I am behind on some of my peeps, and rather than have peeps all over the place on this quest, I am going to try to do some catch up...

.it

:hmmmm:   EDIT:  it let me complete 2 days each (days 5 and 6) on 3 different peeps; then when I went to do the 4th peep's day 6 (right after doing day 5, same as with ohters), it told me I am too weary to complete another quest.  DRAT.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2009, 11:18 AM by Flamanette »

Mean people are like sandpaper. They may scratch you and hurt you, but in the end you come out smooth and polished and the mean person is just worn and ugly.

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
Re: News Flash: if you are behind on the epic...READ!
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2009, 03:32 PM »

OK, I read this elsewhere,  and just confirmend it for myself:  you can do more than one day of this transportation quest!!!  Woot woot, I am behind on some of my peeps, and rather than have peeps all over the place on this quest, I am going to try to do some catch up...

.it

:hmmmm:   EDIT:  it let me complete 2 days each (days 5 and 6) on 3 different peeps; then when I went to do the 4th peep's day 6 (right after doing day 5, same as with ohters), it told me I am too weary to complete another quest.  DRAT.

Yup, this is what I do.  I was behind because I was playing another game so I do one Epic Quest in the morning and the other one at night since it changes at 8PM to the next quest or so I heard.

:crazy2: Krazy_Kim :crazy2:
I like work! It fascinates me! I can sit an look at it for hours! ^..^

flamanar

• I like to think that I will not let the game beat me.
    :hmmmm: Sainthood? Knighthood?
  • YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2009, 03:51 PM »

.it

:hmmmm:   EDIT:  it let me complete 2 days each (days 5 and 6) on 3 different peeps; then when I went to do the 4th peep's day 6 (right after doing day 5, same as with ohters), it told me I am too weary to complete another quest.  DRAT.

Yup, this is what I do.  I was behind because I was playing another game so I do one Epic Quest in the morning and the other one at night since it changes at 8PM to the next quest or so I heard.

LOL.  Ok, I misread your post.  Sheesh...I need a vacation...

Looks like this was happening earlier, but...thank God...'someone' pointed it out to the developers. :hmm:

Flamanar
« Last Edit: November 16, 2009, 04:53 PM by flamanar »

sunday_monkey

• Long live the Muppets!
    Ever since I was a young girl
    I've played the silver ball
  • Fireworks Magic
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2009, 06:23 PM »

...thank God...'someone' pointed it out to the developers. :hmm:
Flamanar

::)

Bummer they "fixed" this - I got behind on a few of my family members too thinking I'd be able to make up the missed days tonight.  Oh well...it was nice while it lasted.

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2009, 06:43 PM »

Flamanar

Bummer they "fixed" this - I got behind on a few of my family members too thinking I'd be able to make up the missed days tonight.  Oh well...it was nice while it lasted.

Hmm, I still did the 6th quest before 8PM today and the new one came out and I can do that one too.  Maybe we are talking about two different things then It sorry.

I like work! It fascinates me! I can sit an look at it for hours! ^..^

Flamanette

a room in order to build
  • Bat Magic
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2009, 08:49 AM »

Yep, two different things here.  What Sunday and I were able to do for a short time yesterday for example was:  I took a peep through day 5, finishing at Marshall's Office; then jumped right into Day 6 for that same peep; completed it and was all ready for Day 7 last night!  So I went from being 2 days behind, to being right where I should have been.

This only lasted for 3 peeps though; when I finished Day 5 on the fourth peep, and tried to go right into Day 6, I got the normal "you are too tired to complete this quest right now".....or whatever it says.

Hope that makes the mud a litte clearer....

.it

Flamanar

Hmm, I still did the 6th quest before 8PM today and the new one came out and I can do that one too.  Maybe we are talking about two different things then It sorry.

Mean people are like sandpaper. They may scratch you and hurt you, but in the end you come out smooth and polished and the mean person is just worn and ugly.

PrincessWendyBird

• That is why I LOVE it here!
    Sugar Daddys, Gas, and even some bare booties - Woot!

Sometimes it takes a fire to bring a flood.
    • Our Family MySpace Page
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2009, 11:54 AM »

.it

:hmmmm:   EDIT:  it let me complete 2 days each (days 5 and 6) on 3 different peeps; then when I went to do the 4th peep's day 6 (right after doing day 5, same as with ohters), it told me I am too weary to complete another quest.  DRAT.

Yup, this is what I do.  I was behind because I was playing another game so I do one Epic Quest in the morning and the other one at night since it changes at 8PM to the next quest or so I heard.

LOL.  Ok, I misread your post.  Sheesh...I need a vacation...

Looks like this was happening earlier, but...thank God...'someone' pointed it out to the developers. :hmm:

Flamanar

Yep, King said it was like having a money tree in your neighborhood which everyone could go and get money from as needed. Then someone in the neighborhood reports it and it is removed. I don't get it??? We were not able to try this little trick, by the time we read here it was gone...  :waveb:
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Still Soarin' :)
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2009, 07:20 PM »

Yep, King said it was like having a money tree in your neighborhood which everyone could go and get money from as needed. Then someone in the neighborhood reports it and it is removed. I don't get it??? We were not able to try this little trick, by the time we read here it was gone...  :waveb:

Yup, same here.  Never got to try this little trick either.  By the time I read about it, it must have been removed.   :'(
:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:

Flamanette

a room in order to build
  • Bat Magic
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2009, 11:25 AM »

Yup, same here.  Never got to try this little trick either.  By the time I read about it, it must have been removed.   :'(

It's a shame really.  They COULD HAVE just left it alone, with there only being one more day of the quest to do....oh well.

.it

Pages: [1]   Go Up