VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 11/1/2009 The Elixir of Life  (Read 2854 times)

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
11/1/2009 The Elixir of Life
« on: October 31, 2009, 10:45 PM »

The Elixir of Life

November 1, 2009 12:59 PM

Here is the fantastic new Loyalty Challenge item for November - the Elixir of Life.  Even more exciting: it's the final item you need to collect to complete the Goblet series! Do you remember last month I wondered what might happen if I drank a little of the yellow liquid contained by the Bird of Paradise goblet? Well, after seeing this month's goblet, I'm realizing that THIS is most definitely the one to consume.

Legend has it that the drinker of this potion is granted eternal youth. If you look closely at the luminous blue ball floating atop the liquid in the goblet, its almost hypnotic! The blue vapors which arise from the top of the ball have some kind of very faint perfume - it feels just out of reach, and is quite impossible to describe. I stared at the ball for a little too long and I honestly just lost all sense of time... maybe that's part of its 'mysterious powers'. I'm almost sure I came out of that trance-like state just a little younger than I was before my gazing began!

One thing is certain, you'll want to make sure that you complete all your Loyalty Challenge tasks for November so that you can win your own Elixir of Life and complete your set of three goblets.
Loyalty Challenge Items are a great investment

If you've read our recent article on Collectibles, you'll know that obtaining The Elixir of Life is a very wise investment, as the value of Loyalty Challenge items tend to rise in price in the months after their release.
Almost time to visit the Combobulator Laboratory!

Don't forget, if you have all three in the goblet series, you'll be able to make a visit to the Combobulator Laboratory, place your three goblets in the Combobulator and out will come..... something amazing! The scientists in the Laboratory have been keeping a close guard on the item itself, so I'm just as curious as you to find out what it is! I can imagine its going to be simply stupendous, those goblets are just so beautiful. I'm going to make sure I do all my Loyalty Challenge tasks this month so I don't miss out on The Elixir of Life!
Tell me more about the Loyalty Challenge

To win The Elixir of Life you'll need to complete four weekly challenges before the end of November.

What's the Weekly Challenge?

The weekly challenge is to complete one Featured Mission, Gambit task, or Peanut Labs task each day for three days in a row.

The first weekly challenge you complete, you'll win 1000 tokens and move up to Emerald level.

The second weekly challenge you complete, you'll win 1500 tokens and move up to Sapphire level.

The third weekly challenge you complete, you'll win 2000 tokens and move up to Ruby level.

The fourth weekly challenge you complete, you'll win 3000 tokens and move up to Diamond level.

As you complete each weekly challenge, you'll see your gems 'fill up' in your gem holder on the right side of your screen. The lines underneath show how many daily missions you have completed for the week.

Like to know more?

Once you've completed a weekly challenge, you won't lose that challenge if you skip a week or if a new month starts. When you complete the Diamond level you get the collectible for the current month. To get all three Loyalty Challenge items in the goblet series, you need to complete four weekly challenges before the end of September, four by the end of Ocober, and four by the end of November.
loyaltychallenge_gemholders.jpg

To read information about the Loyalty Challenge inworld, just click on your gem holders which are located at the top right of your screen.

Farewell for now Citizens, I hope you have lots of fun earning your gems in the month of November.

~Honesty Blaize
« Last Edit: October 31, 2009, 11:13 PM by Happy »

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

goldengourd

• Gee, I guess I'm not as old as I thought
  • Bat Magic
Re: 11/1/2009 The Elixir of Life
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2009, 06:57 AM »

Thanks Happy!
-PotOfGoldWench
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!
Pages: [1]   Go Up