VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: 10/14 New Puzzle Prize!! ~ Banker Lamp  (Read 9721 times)

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • Still Soarin' :)
Re: 10/14 New Puzzle Prize!! ~ Banker Lamp
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2009, 10:11 PM »

Krazy, remember you can do these puzzles at your leisure.  The start times are basically just if you want to try and be the 1st to finish - therefore guaranteed a prize for 1st place finish.  So don't stress, I have done the puzzle before like 1:30 AM, that is when I won my lamp previously.  The spinning wheel is very random, so it does not matter when you complete these puzzles, for a chance to win.  Everyone has the same odds.

Ok, I hope I don't jinx this for my Mom, but she is soooooooooooooooo darn lucky.  Not only has she won the Stepped Wall and Window Wall (which I have none) she now has gone up and won the Banker's Lamp.  I spun first and got 250 credits and then it was her turn.  Well, at least, out of a gazillion tries I finally got a Water Pump from the maze, but no cart yet.  She has none of them though so I will probably give her mine.  LOL!

Ty for the help Astro, this was the first time we used the wheel and I like the idea.  Its like the mazes where everyone gets a chance at something, but I wish they didn't have a 0 on there.  Everyone should get something even if it is only 25 credits.  0 seems to harsh after doing all that work.

:crazy2: Krazy_Kim :crazy2:

Congrats!   :2thunbs:

Yes, I don't think any of us like the Zero credits on the wheel idea, especially after taking the time to solve the puzzle.   :td:
:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2009, 10:43 PM »

Krazy, remember you can do these puzzles at your leisure.  The start times are basically just if you want to try and be the 1st to finish - therefore guaranteed a prize for 1st place finish.  So don't stress, I have done the puzzle before like 1:30 AM, that is when I won my lamp previously.  The spinning wheel is very random, so it does not matter when you complete these puzzles, for a chance to win.  Everyone has the same odds.

Ok, I hope I don't jinx this for my Mom, but she is soooooooooooooooo darn lucky.  Not only has she won the Stepped Wall and Window Wall (which I have none) she now has gone up and won the Banker's Lamp.  I spun first and got 250 credits and then it was her turn.  Well, at least, out of a gazillion tries I finally got a Water Pump from the maze, but no cart yet.  She has none of them though so I will probably give her mine.  LOL!

Ty for the help Astro, this was the first time we used the wheel and I like the idea.  Its like the mazes where everyone gets a chance at something, but I wish they didn't have a 0 on there.  Everyone should get something even if it is only 25 credits.  0 seems to harsh after doing all that work.

Congrats!   :2thunbs:

Yes, I don't think any of us like the Zero credits on the wheel idea, especially after taking the time to solve the puzzle.   :td:

She says Ty Astro.  :)

Yeah all that work for 0 credits!  Woot Woot!  LOL!  :yes!:

I like work! It fascinates me! I can sit an look at it for hours! ^..^

PrincessWendyBird

• That is why I LOVE it here!
    Sugar Daddys, Gas, and even some bare booties - Woot!

Sometimes it takes a fire to bring a flood.
    • Our Family MySpace Page
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2009, 01:25 PM »

Oh crap, now I need to do puzzles more again  with all the mansion ghosts, mazes,   :madder: quests I have yet to finish....

But, it does look like a nice desk lamp for our umm...tables.  :lolg:

:lolg: Wow, Fun, my first two words when I saw this were also "Oh crap"...

I feel like VFK needs to start paying us to play, it is becoming a full time job!  :rofl1: :sur:
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

funfly

• Past Sports:
    Badminton & Archery

Current Sports:
    Laundry, Cooking and Cleaning
    Puppy Diamonds
  • more laundry....
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2009, 01:41 PM »

Oh crap, now I need to do puzzles more again  with all the mansion ghosts, mazes,   :madder: quests I have yet to finish....

But, it does look like a nice desk lamp for our umm...tables.  :lolg:

:lolg: Wow, Fun, my first two words when I saw this were also "Oh crap"...

I feel like VFK needs to start paying us to play, it is becoming a full time job!  :rofl1: :sur:

lol Princess! We are starting the "Oh Crap...more to do to keep up again...club"  :bighug:

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer
« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2009, 08:43 PM »

lol Princess! We are starting the "Oh Crap...more to do to keep up again...club"  :bighug:

LOL, when I read this I immediately though of that Rogaine commercial where he says "I am not only a member I am the President!"  LOL!

DreamTulip

• A Yankee Fan in Red Sox Nation
    Pass me something to drink I feel faint...
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
  • Teleport Magic
« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2009, 09:04 AM »

I agree with the above comments.  There is a lot to keep up with.  We (general term not we as in specific people) complain when there are no updates and then again when there is too much.  :notme:   Time to take a deep breath -it is just a game, not real items...- ahh I feel better.  Although I do still feel the desire to have one of each item.  :lolg:  Back to work ;)
~Dream
  You say I'm a wench, like it's a bad thing!
            FaintingForADrinkWench

:pmickey:

flamanar

• I like to think that I will not let the game beat me.
    :hmmmm: Sainthood? Knighthood?
  • YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2009, 10:27 AM »

I feel the same as everyone else.  The starting of the holiday season is usually the beginning of a few months of mayhem on VFK, though.

Unfortunately, there are almost never schedules on VFK for when things are happening or when things are being released.  This makes the player feel like they need to monitor VFK 24/7...lest they miss something.  So much switching of items/events so quickly.  So much time needed to do some of the events/acquire prizes.  Items so elusive.  Sigh.  We go for periods of time with nothing happening on VFK.  Then:  BOOM.  Everything at once...and for a short time, only.  Haven't we been down this road before?  :sur:

Flamanar...sleep?  who needs it... :sleep:
« Last Edit: October 16, 2009, 10:28 AM by flamanar »

PrincessWendyBird

• That is why I LOVE it here!
    Sugar Daddys, Gas, and even some bare booties - Woot!

Sometimes it takes a fire to bring a flood.
    • Our Family MySpace Page
« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2009, 03:34 PM »

Much agreed about the holiday season, Flame. Halloween marks the beginning of a lot happening for us until after New Year's for the most part. This year, we are blessed to be taking a trip to Florida to see Adam's parents and spend a week at Disney. However, it will be a little stressful as we leave the Saturday after Thanksgiving. I will be taking the laptop with me this trip. I just know there will be lots of Christmas quests/items. At WDW, I can hop on during breaks and at night. At Adam's parents' place, it will give me a break from the in-laws.  :lolg:
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

funfly

• Past Sports:
    Badminton & Archery

Current Sports:
    Laundry, Cooking and Cleaning
    Puppy Diamonds
  • more laundry....
« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2009, 05:38 PM »

:lolg:  Wendy  :bighug:

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer
« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2009, 01:54 PM »

Much agreed about the holiday season, Flame. Halloween marks the beginning of a lot happening for us until after New Year's for the most part. This year, we are blessed to be taking a trip to Florida to see Adam's parents and spend a week at Disney. However, it will be a little stressful as we leave the Saturday after Thanksgiving. I will be taking the laptop with me this trip. I just know there will be lots of Christmas quests/items. At WDW, I can hop on during breaks and at night. At Adam's parents' place, it will give me a break from the in-laws.  :lolg:

Sounds like fun Wendy.  I hope you have a wonderful time down there and you know if you need help with anything on here I or others are always here to help you out.  Hugzzzzz!

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up