VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 10/1/2009  (Read 3945 times)

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
10/1/2009
« on: October 01, 2009, 12:07 PM »

From Smallworlds.com

Bird of Paradise Goblet

October 1, 2009 4:00 PM

Here is the fantastic new Loyalty Challenge item for October. A rare and unusual addition to your goblet collection, it's something I'm sure you've never seen before - The Bird of Paradise Goblet!

If you look carefully at the flames which burn true and bright from the bowl of the goblet, you'll see something remarkable: the flames are made of feathers! Or then again, is it that the feathers are made of flames? This is a conundrum that we are all still pondering here at SWHQ, and so far we cannot quite make up our minds. And just what kind of bird could these amazing feathers have come from?

The flaming feathers seem to emerge from a glowing yellow liquid. Kent and I have been wondering if you can actually drink it? What on earth might happen if you did? Would it bestow the gift of flight?

Pink is one of my favorite colors and so I think this goblet looks just gorgeous, with its gorgeous pink gemstones - which are of a particularly fine quality - encrusted upon its golden form.

It's a handsome goblet indeed, so make sure you complete your weekly challenge tasks so that you can ensure that you win your very own Bird of Paradise Goblet this month!

Tell me more about the Loyalty Challenge

To win the Bird of Paradise Goblet you'll need to complete four weekly challenges before the end of October.

What's the Weekly Challenge?
The weekly challenge is to complete one Featured Mission, Gambit task, or Peanut Labs task each day for three days in a row.

The first weekly challenge you complete, you'll win 1000 tokens and move up to Emerald level.

The second weekly challenge you complete, you'll win 1500 tokens and move up to Sapphire level.

The third weekly challenge you complete, you'll win 2000 tokens and move up to Ruby level.

The fourth weekly challenge you complete, you'll win 3000 tokens and move up to Diamond level
. As you complete each weekly challenge, you'll see your gems 'fill up' in your gem holder on the right side of your screen. The lines underneath show how many daily missions you have completed for the week.

Like to know more?

Once you've completed a weekly challenge, you won't lose that challenge if you skip a week or if a new month starts. When you complete the Diamond level you get the collectible for the current month. To get all three Loyalty Challenge items, you need to complete four weekly challenges before the end of September, four by the end of Ocober, and four by the end of November.

To read information about the Loyalty Challenge inworld, just click on your gem holders which are located at the top right of your screen.

Farewell for now Citizens, I hope you have lots of fun earning your gems in the month of October. When I win my Bird of Paradise Goblet, I'm going to try and work up the courage to take a small sip of that flaming yellow liquid and see what happens!

~Honesty Blaize
« Last Edit: October 01, 2009, 12:13 PM by Happy »

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

Pages: [1]   Go Up