VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 9/1/2009 The September Monthly Collectible: Space Suit!  (Read 4328 times)

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
9/1/2009 The September Monthly Collectible: Space Suit!
« on: September 01, 2009, 04:41 PM »

The September Monthly Collectible: Space Suit!
September 1, 2009 11:59 AM

Hey everyone, look at what I just bought! I could hardly believe my eyes when I wandered into Mysterio's today and there in the corner was the totally cool September Monthly Collectible. I don't know about you, but I'm a real sci-fi fan and for me, SmallWorlds has really hit the mark with this one.  Just like real astronaut suits, this one has the gold visor, providing awesome protection for in-world astronauts who might get too close to suns, supernovas or perhaps just any really bright lights.

Space Jumps

The other really great thing about the Space Suit is that it has its own space jump, which means it jumps just as if I'm in real low gravity!  Remember those slow-motion jumps we've all seen the moon astronauts doing?  You can experience low gravity right here in SmallWorlds with one of these suits.  And check out that awesome life-support backpack.  I feel like I'm straight out of Star Trek!

Take your own Giant Leap

This monthly collectible (just like all that have come before!) requires no XP to wear, and just like previous monthly collectibles, the Space Suit will cost you a mere 2000 gold to buy.  As you all know, monthly collectibles are known to 'skyrocket' in price in the months after their release, so the Space Suit is well worth investing in!  So, take a trip to Mysterio's and pick up your own Space Suit and join me in taking "one small step for an avatar and one giant leap for the SmallWorlds community"...hey, I had to use that line somewhere!

Remember, the Space Suit is only available until the end of September so make sure you pick yours up this month. Right, I'm off to go search out some space or sci-fi-themed missions to do while I'm wearing my space suit. See ya!

« Last Edit: September 01, 2009, 05:01 PM by Happy »

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

Pages: [1]   Go Up