VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 8/1/2009 Amazonian Blood Ivy Vial: The August Loyalty Challenge Item  (Read 4143 times)

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room

SmallWorlds Blog
Amazonian Blood Ivy Vial: The August Loyalty Challenge Item  
August 1st, 2009 - SmallWorlds Chronicle

http://blog.smallworlds.com/2009/08/01/amazonian-blood-ivy-vial-the-august-loyalty-challenge-item/

Hello SmallWorlds citizens. I’ve got exciting news to share with you about the  new Loyalty Challenge prize for August – a genuine and very precious specimen of one of the rarest plants in the world, the Amazonian Blood Ivy.

Do you know, its so rare that you won’t even find it on Wikipedia?  What’s more, our talented artists were so determined to give you as accurate a depiction as possible of this beautiful (but somewhat dangerous) plant that they requested we send a special team of botanists deep into the Amazonian jungle to bring a real sample back for them to work from.  The ruby and sapphire studded vial is totally befitting of its rare and precious contents. You can just see the roots of the plant reaching down into the base of the vial.  How quickly do they grow, I wonder?

One thing is for sure, you’ll want to keep the lid of this vial tightly closed!  The artists were warned to keep their distance from the plant as they worked.  Unfortunately one leaned a little too close and had to be rushed off for some emergency medical care.  We hear that the Amazonian Blood Ivy has mysterious properties, and that the last person who attempted to propagate it outside of the jungle still has strange leaf patterned marks upon their face, which glow an angry red during daylight hours.

This is another fantastic item to collect and display in your space; make sure that you complete the four weekly challenges in August so you can win yours!

Combobulating an Amazonian Blood Ivy Vial, with a Vial of Snake Venom (June’s prize) and a Condor’s Claw (July’s prize) will combine to give you an item I can scarcely imagine!  You definitely WILL be able to combobulate the three vials next month… so make sure you complete your set.

And of course I’m simply aching to know what the September item might be, in which a new Loyalty Challenge series will begin!

Tell me more about the Loyalty Challenge

To win The Amazonian Blood Ivy Vial, you’ll need to complete four weekly challenges before the end of August.

What’s the Weekly Challenge?

The weekly challenge is to complete one featured mission, Gambit task, or Peanut Labs task each day for three days in a row.

The first weekly challenge you complete, you’ll win 1000 tokens and move up to Emerald level.

The second weekly challenge you complete, you’ll win 1500 tokens and move up to Sapphire level.

The third weekly challenge you complete, you’ll win 2000 tokens and move up to Ruby level.

The fourth weekly challenge you complete, you’ll win 3000 tokens and move up to Diamond level.

As you complete each weekly challenge, you’ll see your gems ‘fill up’ in your gem holder on the right side of your screen.  The lines underneath show how many daily missions you have completed for the week.

Like to know more?

Once you’ve completed a weekly challenge, you won’t lose that challenge if you skip a week or if a new month starts.  When you complete the Diamond level you get the collectible for the current month.  To get all three Loyalty Challenge items, you need to complete four weekly challenges before the end of June, four by the end of July, and four by the end of August.

To read information about the Loyalty Challenge inworld, just click on your gem holders which are located at the top right of your screen.

~ Honesty Blaize
« Last Edit: July 31, 2009, 10:59 PM by Happy »

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

Pages: [1]   Go Up