VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sleeping Gnomes?  (Read 3417 times)

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
Sleeping Gnomes?
« on: July 09, 2009, 07:41 AM »

Were Sleeping Gnomes given out the same time the gnomes that were standing on the rock were given out?  I had SOOOOO many problems with that host game that I stopped asking for help when I didn't get my prizes.  I would ride the rides and it would either just take me to the last screen right a way with no prizes or go all the way through it with no prizes.  Also I crashed a bunch of times too.  I wrote to them for help, but when I got no answer from them many, many times I just gave up on it.  :pmad:

:crazy2: Krazy_Kim :crazy2:
I like work! It fascinates me! I can sit an look at it for hours! ^..^

Flamanette

• Runs and locks herself in
    a room in order to build
  • Bat Magic
Re: Sleeping Gnomes?
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2009, 08:04 AM »

Were Sleeping Gnomes given out the same time the gnomes that were standing on the rock were given out?  I had SOOOOO many problems with that host game that I stopped asking for help when I didn't get my prizes.  I would ride the rides and it would either just take me to the last screen right a way with no prizes or go all the way through it with no prizes.  Also I crashed a bunch of times too.  I wrote to them for help, but when I got no answer from them many, many times I just gave up on it.  :pmad:

Hi Kim!

The sleeping gnomes are actually the newest Host Hunt prize.  Of course the new host hunt is also fraught with problems, if you have been following Flames postings on that issue   :bm:

There have been quite of few of the Host Hunts, done by HOST_Dragon over the last week or two.  She sometimes does them in the late afternoon; often then repeating the hunt that same evening.

Sorry you encountered so many problems with the last event!  We had some problem as well, but we did get them worked out through the HELP button, again, sorry that did not work for you.  I remember Pix had some problems way way back with the gold pots prize; it took months for them to respond to her and for her to get her prize, if I am not mistaken......perhaps you could try again, with as many details as possible in your report.

Hope that helps! 

.it   :gnj:

Mean people are like sandpaper. They may scratch you and hurt you, but in the end you come out smooth and polished and the mean person is just worn and ugly.

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
Re: Sleeping Gnomes?
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2009, 10:09 PM »

Hi Kim!

The sleeping gnomes are actually the newest Host Hunt prize.  Of course the new host hunt is also fraught with problems, if you have been following Flames postings on that issue   :bm:

There have been quite of few of the Host Hunts, done by HOST_Dragon over the last week or two.  She sometimes does them in the late afternoon; often then repeating the hunt that same evening.

Sorry you encountered so many problems with the last event!  We had some problem as well, but we did get them worked out through the HELP button, again, sorry that did not work for you.  I remember Pix had some problems way way back with the gold pots prize; it took months for them to respond to her and for her to get her prize, if I am not mistaken......perhaps you could try again, with as many details as possible in your report.

Hope that helps! 

.it   :gnj:

Hugz, ty for the help.  I just get so busy that it is not easy to keep sending them messages over and over again.  I sent a bunch about the ride a thon and still nothing about that.  I am at my wit's end.  I do like playing there, but help there stinks!  :crazy3:  >:(

I like work! It fascinates me! I can sit an look at it for hours! ^..^
Pages: [1]   Go Up