VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 7/8/2009 New YouTube Players!  (Read 4079 times)

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
7/8/2009 New YouTube Players!
« on: July 07, 2009, 10:01 PM »

SmallWorlds Blog

New YouTube Players!

July 8th, 2009 by SmallWorlds Chronicle

Looking to outfit your space with the latest in media center technology? Well look no further, because we’ve now got the perfect players for you.
Maybe you’d like to hold a music video evening for you and your friends? Or, perhaps like me, you prefer something a little more educational, such as old Walter Kronkite broadcasts? As you know, YouTube has got it all, and these players enable you to watch or listen to whatever you like.

You can watch YouTube on these players just like on your television sets, or set the audio to stream in your space. These YouTube players represent the pinnacle of virtual media experience, and as I am sure you’ll agree, both options look very stylish.

Purchase one of these new YouTube players and you’ll be able to install your own personal playlist of music videos. Use the Settings panel (accessed by clicking on the player and then clicking the spanner) to configure the player to play the audio in your space.

At SWHQ, we are well aware of the frustrations that many of you have lately been experiencing with in-world music. The SmallWorlds team are working hard to find the very best solution that we can for you. So please hold on to your other music players until we can source the perfect music solution for them.

Now that I’ve shared that exciting news with you, I’m going to return to Honesty and our Walter Kronkite broadcasts. I find him truly inspiring, although I’m not sure that Honesty admires him quite as much as I do. Honesty tells me she has a list of music she wants to introduce me to, so perhaps we’ll load on a few tracks also and see how we go. I hope she doesn’t want me to dance as I’m a little shy. I wonder what sort of music Walter liked? I’ll have to find out.

The new YouTube Players are available at Dan’s Imports now. I’m sure that like me, you’ll want to rush out and buy one for yourself!
~ Kent Kronkite

« Last Edit: July 07, 2009, 10:11 PM by souper_happy »

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

goldengourd

• Gee, I guess I'm not as old as I thought
  • Bat Magic
Re: 7/8/2009 New YouTube Players!
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2009, 07:40 AM »

Thanks for posting the notice Happy.
-PotOfGoldWench
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!
Pages: [1]   Go Up