VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 7/1/2009 The Condor’s Claw - The July Loyalty Challenge Item  (Read 4066 times)

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room

SmallWorlds Blog
The Condor’s Claw - The July Loyalty Challenge Item

July 1st, 2009 by SmallWorlds Chronicle    

Greetings Citizens. I have news of the new Loyalty Challenge item! Just look, it’s like something out of a grand wizard’s apothecary shoppe. I gasped in admiration, and I confess, a little fear when I saw it for the first time.

This powerful looking claw, suspended within mysterious purple liquid, floats in a jewel encrusted vial. The vial itself is made of yet another claw, its metallic talons holding fast to its precious contents.

This magical claw comes to us from the savage jungles of South America . It is the claw of the mighty Condor. The Condor is the largest flying land bird in the Western Hemisphere. The ancient Inca peoples worshiped the condor. It has been rumored that this claw may have formed part of some ancient ritual, although we have been unable to get more information as to its origins.

What an amazing item to display in your space; make sure that you complete the four weekly challenges and win yours!

I’m just longing to find out what the August item might be. In June we received the snake vial curled around its own venom, and now in July we can win The Claw. When the Combobulator comes with the V2.0 release, I can only wonder (with a small shiver up my spine) just what these three will be transformed into. Snake venom + condor claw + ?… may equal something quite frightening!

Tell me more about the Loyalty Challenge

To win The Claw, you’ll need to complete four weekly challenges before the end of July.

What’s the Weekly Challenge?
The weekly challenge is to complete one featured mission, Gambit task, or Peanut Labs task each day for three days in a row.
The first weekly challenge you complete, you’ll win 1000 tokens and move up to Emerald level.
The second weekly challenge you complete, you’ll win 1500 tokens and move up to Sapphire level.
The third weekly challenge you complete, you’ll win 2000 tokens and move up to Ruby level.
The fourth weekly challenge you complete, you’ll win 3000 tokens and move up to Diamond level.

As you complete each weekly challenge, you’ll see your gems ‘fill up’ in your gem holder on the right side of your screen. The lines underneath show how many daily missions you have completed for the week.

Like to know more?

Once you’ve completed a weekly challenge, you won’t lose that challenge if you skip a week or if a new month starts. When you complete the Diamond level you get the collectible for the current month. To get all three Loyalty Challenge items, you need to complete four weekly challenges before the end of June, four by the end of July, and four by the end of August.

To read information about the Loyalty Challenge inworld, just click on your gem holders which are located at the top right of your screen.

~ Kent Kronkite
« Last Edit: July 01, 2009, 03:32 AM by souper_happy »

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

Pages: [1]   Go Up