VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Quest Started ??? Bug?  (Read 3831 times)

funfly

• Past Sports:
    Badminton & Archery

Current Sports:
    Laundry, Cooking and Cleaning
    Puppy Diamonds
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • more laundry....
Quest Started ??? Bug?
« on: June 23, 2009, 02:05 PM »

Ok, I'm pretty sure I started the quest with the first question and clicked Next to get the "statement to say" for the next room on some of these spares I'm now doing.

I'm finding that the quest is not saved as started - I'm having to click the list for Father's Day and then telling it Yes to Start the Quest....

This is a head's up for those that think they may have started quest to save it for later - as I'm doing them I'll see if any of mine saved it like I thought (used to open where you left off but now ??? )

And it's Tuesday so I thought it would have disappeared off the list - also not all but every so often a spare gets message showing up that they received Father's Day pin--- I know I did that Sunday!
« Last Edit: June 23, 2009, 02:09 PM by funfly »

flamanar

• I like to think that I will not let the game beat me.
    :hmmmm: Sainthood? Knighthood?
  • YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
Re: Quest Started ??? Bug?
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2009, 02:10 PM »

Ok, I'm pretty sure I started the quest with the first question and clicked Next to get the "statement to say" for the next room on some of these spares I'm now doing.

I'm finding that the quest is not saved as started - I'm having to click the list for Father's Day and then telling it Yes to Start the Quest....

This is a head's up for those that think they may have started quest to save it for later - as I'm doing them I'll see if any of mine saved it like I thought (used to open where you left off but now ??? )

Wow...thanks for the heads up, Fun!  Wonder if they're changing their policy on saving quests till later?  Guess we'll find out.

Flamanar

funfly

• Past Sports:
    Badminton & Archery

Current Sports:
    Laundry, Cooking and Cleaning
    Puppy Diamonds
  • Moderator of This Board
  • more laundry....
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2009, 02:20 PM »

Wow...thanks for the heads up, Fun!  Wonder if they're changing their policy on saving quests till later?  Guess we'll find out.

Flamanar

I just logged on 3 spares that I know still had Mother's Day quest on them - opened right to the spot for Mother's Day where I had left the quest....

Edit: Finished the Mother's Day quest for these 3 - opened Q button and was able to select and start Father's Day quest today!

Another Edit:  I just logged 2 more and finished their Mother's Day quest - click Q button and NO Father's Day quest!  :??:

Then another 2 logged in (started Father's day quest last night) - opened to where I left them on that quest   :??:

All I can say for now is this is one BIG bug --off to find fly swatter! --  :jester: :roflmao2: :crazy4:
« Last Edit: June 23, 2009, 02:50 PM by funfly »

flamanar

• I like to think that I will not let the game beat me.
    :hmmmm: Sainthood? Knighthood?
  • YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2009, 06:36 PM »

Wow...thanks for the heads up, Fun!  Wonder if they're changing their policy on saving quests till later?  Guess we'll find out.

Flamanar

I just logged on 3 spares that I know still had Mother's Day quest on them - opened right to the spot for Mother's Day where I had left the quest....

Edit: Finished the Mother's Day quest for these 3 - opened Q button and was able to select and start Father's Day quest today!

Another Edit:  I just logged 2 more and finished their Mother's Day quest - click Q button and NO Father's Day quest!  :??:

Then another 2 logged in (started Father's day quest last night) - opened to where I left them on that quest   :??:

All I can say for now is this is one BIG bug --off to find fly swatter! --  :jester: :roflmao2: :crazy4:

ROFL!   So...everything is clear as mud?  ;)

-hands fun huge fly swatter-...have at it!

Flamanar...skills bugs...dead....
Pages: [1]   Go Up