VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 6/11/2009 Earn Double Gold Payouts!  (Read 4216 times)

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
6/11/2009 Earn Double Gold Payouts!
« on: June 11, 2009, 06:32 AM »

SmallWorlds Blog
Earn Double Gold Payouts!  http://blog.smallworlds.com/2009/06/11/earn-double-gold-payouts/
June 11th, 2009 - SmallWorlds Chronicle

Hello SmallWorlds citizens, Honesty Blaize here with some exciting news about earning Gold and XP.
Gold Payouts have Doubled!

From today, SmallWorlds has doubled the Gold payout on all Peanut Labs and Gambit machines, making it even easier for you to earn Gold. That means if you’ve been used to receiving 500 Gold for a survey, now you’ll receive 1000 Gold!
And Now You’ll Earn Social XP Too!

You’ll also earn 1 Social XP for every 2 Gold that you receive from a completed offer.
What Do I Have to Do?

We’ve been working with Peanut Labs to ensure their surveys are easy to complete.  For most of them, there’s no need to give away any personal information or buy anything.
How much can I earn?

If you play missions for 30 minutes you can earn up to 600 tokens and 125 XP.  Compare that to doing offers with Gambit and Peanut Labs.  In 30 minutes you can earn up to 1,000 Gold (which equals 10,000 tokens) and 500 XP!

There are of course other offers you can choose to complete, the surveys are simply one option.
Making Gold is Now Easy and Quick!

If you haven’t tried earning Gold before, why not give it a go?  If you’re already earning Gold, it’s just become easier to make more!  Use the links below to get started right now.

New Teller machines

We are installing new Teller Machines in all shops, so you can do Peanut Labs and Gambit offers and surveys from within any store.

Now, you’ll be able to browse the shop for the items you want, then earn the gold you need to purchase… without leaving the store. How’s that for convenience!  The Factory is still open for  business, for those of you who enjoy the ‘industrial vibe’ as you earn.

Helping Dan build SmallWorlds with more Gold Purchases

Dan SmallWorlds makes no secret of his big and ambitious plans for SmallWorlds. He wants to open more shops, build more spaces and create more games for you and your friends.  He wants to make SmallWorlds into THE best place on the web!

In order to help him do this, we’re going to make more items Gold-only purchases.  It was becoming clear that the number of token-only purchases were holding back some of Dan’s cool projects.  He is so eager to get working on them - and needs your help to build SmallWorlds even bigger and better, making it more fun for everyone!
Double Gold Payments Mean You Can Get Everything on Your Wish List!

That’s all from me citizens, I need to rush off - I’ve got a ‘hot date’ with a Peanut Labs machine!  My generous Gold earnings will mean that I’ll be able to afford that little gift I’ve been wanting to buy for my favorite Chronicle colleague!

~ Honesty Blaize

« Last Edit: June 24, 2009, 10:54 AM by souper_happy »

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

Panda Pandora

• Fireworks Magic
Re: 6/11/2009 Earn Double Gold Payouts!
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2009, 12:52 PM »

Thanks for the post Happy.
I cannot believe the change in prices for items.
So many things have changed to buy with only gold; well, that stinks.
Glad my place is already furnished.
Well, If I continue this will to turn this into a rant so I will stop there.

Hugs
Pages: [1]   Go Up