VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 6/4/2009 Snakes Alive! The New Loyalty Challenge Series Is Here  (Read 5430 times)

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room

SmallWorlds Blog
Snakes Alive! The New Loyalty Challenge Series Is Here

June 4th, 2009 - SmallWorlds Chronicle

It’s finally here, SmallWorlds citizens! A whole new loyalty challenge series has started. I’ve been dying to find out what June’s Loyalty Challenge prize is, and finally the wait is over.

It’s coiled, ready to strike. But fortunately for us all, it’s been encased in hardened gold. This snake was released inside a glass jar on June 1st, but mere glass wasn’t enough to restrain it. After the snake managed to break the jar and bite a citizen, the SmallWorlds team decided to recall and re-release this item. Just, please, be very careful when handling this vial… the snake trapped inside is deadly!

The snake is the first in a new series of three items. If you complete the loyalty challenges in June, you will win the snake. The other two prizes in the series will be available to win in July and August.

The items in the new series will, of course, be able to be combobulated once you have all three. The combobulator will transform them into an amazing new bonus item. What on earth could be produced from a venomous snake, I wonder? Surely it must be something truly terrifying!

The Combobulator… Coming In Late June!

If you’re looking at your dragon eggs and wondering about the combobulator, I must offer you my most sincere apologies. There has been an unavoidable delay in getting the combobulator up and running.

Combobulation is extremely delicate and difficult to achieve. The SmallWorlds scientists have been working day and night for weeks to try to get the machine working correctly. Some of the combobulation experiments have gone horribly wrong! I cannot bear to share with you exactly what came out of the machine during some of those failed experiments. All I can say is that it’s lucky the scientists barely have time to sleep, because their nightmares must be terrible.

In the interests of public safety, they will be unable to release the machine until late June. I will keep you updated with an exact date as soon as we know when the combobulator will be ready.

It will be worth the wait, citizens, I promise! When three dragon eggs are placed inside the combobulator, what comes out the other end will be amazing.

Tell me more about the Loyalty Challenge

To win the snake, you’ll need to complete four weekly challenges before the end of June.

What’s the Weekly Challenge?
The weekly challenge is to complete one featured mission or Gambit task each day for three days in a row.

The first weekly challenge you complete, you’ll win 1000 tokens and move up to Emerald level.

The second weekly challenge you complete, you’ll win 1500 tokens and move up to Sapphire level.

The third weekly challenge you complete, you’ll win 2000 tokens and move up to Ruby level.

The fourth weekly challenge you complete, you’ll win 3000 tokens and move up to Diamond level.
As you complete each weekly challenge, you’ll see your gems ‘fill up’ in your gem holder on the right side of your screen. The lines underneath show how many daily missions you have completed for the week.

Want to know more?
Once you’ve completed a weekly challenge, you won’t lose that challenge if you skip a week or if a new month starts. When you complete the Diamond level you get the collectible for the current month. To get all three Loyalty Challenge items, you need to complete four weekly challenges before the end of June, four by the end of July, and four by the end of August.

To read information about the Loyalty Challenge inworld, just click on your gem holders at the top right of your screen.

« Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 09:25 PM by souper_happy »

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
Re: 6/4/2009 Snakes Alive! The New Loyalty Challenge Series Is Here
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2009, 01:23 AM »

This snake was released inside a glass jar on June 1st, but mere glass wasn’t enough to restrain it. After the snake managed to break the jar and bite a citizen, the SmallWorlds team decided to recall and re-release this item.

And some people thought snake traps were a joke.
They  were a thoughtful it was an attempt to lure snakes away from the owners without causing chaos in all of SW.  All I was trying to do was to protect friends from what I saw could have been a disaster. 
I even risked being called a snaker-napper just to protect friends from their snakes. 

(Are you buying this story?)   
:laugh2:

BitBehindWench

Cathy Canuck

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2009, 03:54 AM »

Oh, what a story teller you are HAPPY. I have evidence she tried to STEAL my snake..She says.."rescue" and it ws for the safety and security of all of us..nah..she was setting up snake day care and wanting us to PAY for her services. OMG..she even set up a trap for my dear little snake..food on abox..and when he went for the food..SNAP..he was trapped in a box!!!!

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2009, 05:39 AM »

:laugh2: Sends bill for snake trapping services to  :angel: Cathy.  :angel:  

Snake-Napper, Snake-Trapper, Snake-Sitter and of course Snake-Charmer-
For pricing inquire at  :) Happy's Snake Day Care.  :)

This sounds like part of Disney's Jungle Cruise attraction...
« Last Edit: June 04, 2009, 05:43 AM by souper_happy »

BitBehindWench

Cathy Canuck

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2009, 06:45 AM »

YES>..that is happy at her snake trap!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up