VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 5/25/2009 Groovy, Baby! Check Out This Great Sixties Furniture  (Read 4108 times)

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room

SmallWorlds Blog
http://blog.smallworlds.com/2009/05/26/groovy-baby-check-out-this-great-sixties-furniture/

Groovy, Baby! Check Out This Great Sixties Furniture

May 26th, 2009 - SmallWorlds Chronicle

You’ve already admired the couches and chairs in the Fun Spot. Now you can recreate the Swinging Sixties in your own home with this groovy retro furniture!

The 1960s was an amazing decade. Maybe you even remember it? You could have burnt your bra, done the twist, or watched the moon landing. You could have listened to Martin Luther King Jr saying, “I have a dream,” or gone crazy with Beatlemania. But no matter what you were doing, chances are that you were doing it on furniture just like this.

Couch and Chair

This gorgeous couch and chair are upholstered in 100% synthetic imitation vinyl. Not only comfy, but beautifully finished in funky colors. Guaranteed to feel great when you sit down wearing polyester flares, this fabric is of course highly flammable, so be careful when lighting your next cheese fondue!

Round Coffee Table

This coffee table has a clear top and is the perfect accessory for placing next to your couches and chairs, so your guests can set down their root beer floats. The table lamp looks stunning on top of it.

Floor-standing Lamp

Not just a way to light up your conversation pit, but a fashion statement too! The red plastic shade is both stylish and functional. Tall enough not to get in the way of your Twister parties and bright enough to illuminate all your Pink Floyd posters, this floor-standing lamp is a must for every retro living room.

Table Lamp

Perfect for intimate settings, this white lamp won’t clash with your bright caftans or your most psychedelic flares. A great light for flipping through your Captain Action comic books, or for reading ‘Where The Wild Things Are’ to little Bobby.

Rug

Get ready to party! This rug is not only groovy, it’s nice and thick for guaranteed comfort while you’re down on your knees doing your famous Jimi Hendrix guitar solo.

As soon as I heard this furniture was available, I rushed straight out to redecorate my own apartment. I tried plenty of different looks until I decided on my favorite.
Want to see some of my efforts? I’ll be uploading a whole album onto the SmallWorlds Facebook Page shortly. If you’re a SmallWorlds fan you’ll get notified when the album is posted. If you’re not already a fan, please click the Become a Fan link on the page.

All this fantastic furniture is now available in the SmallWorlds Emporium. You can Twist in there, do the Funky Chicken, or the Locomotion… groove in any way you want, just get yours today.

- Honesty Blaize
« Last Edit: May 25, 2009, 09:22 PM by souper_happy »

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

Pages: [1]   Go Up