VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Yay, we can tell how many of each item we have now! Inventory update.  (Read 6354 times)

DreamTulip

• A Yankee Fan in Red Sox Nation
    Pass me something to drink I feel faint...
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
  • Teleport Magic

I didn't see this posted yet.  I just refreshed and looked in my inventory and now it says how many of each item you have.  I was missing this feature!  Thanks VFK!
~Dream
  You say I'm a wench, like it's a bad thing!
            FaintingForADrinkWench

:pmickey:

funfly

• Past Sports:
    Badminton & Archery

Current Sports:
    Laundry, Cooking and Cleaning
    Puppy Diamonds
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • more laundry....

I didn't see this posted yet.  I just refreshed and looked in my inventory and now it says how many of each item you have.  I was missing this feature!  Thanks VFK!
~Dream

Isn't that great? Woot!   Too bad Princess didn't have that feature BEFORE she put all those lemons.  :bighug:

ScarlettPixie

• Having your friends vaporize
    you in laser tag.... Priceless!
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
  • Just another Scarlett Pixie....

My two words for this feature.... THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drinkingtoast:
ScarlettPixie

Push me too far, and I will sing like a canary.

flamanar

• I like to think that I will not let the game beat me.
    :hmmmm: Sainthood? Knighthood?
  • YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.

My two words for this feature.... THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drinkingtoast:

What Pixie said!  :wavet:  Long time coming, and finally here!

Flamanar

PrincessWendyBird

• That is why I LOVE it here!
    Sugar Daddys, Gas, and even some bare booties - Woot!

Sometimes it takes a fire to bring a flood.
    • Our Family MySpace Page

~Dream

Isn't that great? Woot!   Too bad Princess didn't have that feature BEFORE she put all those lemons.  :bighug:

ROFL, I am so happy about this as well! All I can say about the lemons is I think they would have broken the counter and instead of a number, it would have read, "a $@#% load".  :rofl1:

Now, maybe we can get our closets this way too someday...  :hmmmm:  :lolg:
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Still Soarin' :)

LOVE this feature!  Although, I'm not used to the new toolbar yet.  I am not noticing when I have messages.  Everything seems so much smaller now. 
:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:

PrincessWendyBird

LOVE this feature!  Although, I'm not used to the new toolbar yet.  I am not noticing when I have messages.  Everything seems so much smaller now. 

Yes, King and I both said, it almost feels like a different game in some ways. I think it will take some time to get used to it all. I am noticing things in rooms I could not see before because the toolbar had been blocking them. Little features like a bench or flowers or things like that.

flamanar

• YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.

Yes, King and I both said, it almost feels like a different game in some ways. I think it will take some time to get used to it all. I am noticing things in rooms I could not see before because the toolbar had been blocking them. Little features like a bench or flowers or things like that.

I liked the new layout alot, especially the new themes.  Some of those aren't very practical, though.  Did have serious problems with sending messages.  Every time I tried to type something, it would change the color.  Weird.  I'm sure they'll get all the kinks worked out eventually, though.  Very cool stuff :)

Flamanar

ScarlettPixie

• Having your friends vaporize
    you in laser tag.... Priceless!
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
  • Just another Scarlett Pixie....

The only complaint I have is the small toolbar and the IM features. I liked the older IM than this newer version. Because of the fact, you can easily make a mistake and talk to another person!!! Also, trying to write message is driving me batty! DreamTulips and I messaged last night. Her words came to me, black. And when i replied, mine did the same. I tried and believe me I tried to make them white by chosing the color tone, but they wanted to be black no matter what!!!! :madder: :madder:
ScarlettPixie

Push me too far, and I will sing like a canary.

flamanar

• YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.

The only complaint I have is the small toolbar and the IM features. I liked the older IM than this newer version. Because of the fact, you can easily make a mistake and talk to another person!!! Also, trying to write message is driving me batty! DreamTulips and I messaged last night. Her words came to me, black. And when i replied, mine did the same. I tried and believe me I tried to make them white by chosing the color tone, but they wanted to be black no matter what!!!! :madder: :madder:

Yeah, mine were black, too.  No matter what I did to change the color to white...they ended up black anyways.  Hiccup in the system, I guess.

Flamanar

Cloudymellowdisco

• Disco Here, Datco There
  • Teleport Magic

And has anyone else noticed that you have to constantly click in the message bar?  Seems like every little thing takes the cursor out of there.  So, if you see me and I have a delayed reaction, it's probably because I just realized I had to reposition the cursor!

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Still Soarin' :)

And has anyone else noticed that you have to constantly click in the message bar?  Seems like every little thing takes the cursor out of there.  So, if you see me and I have a delayed reaction, it's probably because I just realized I had to reposition the cursor!

- raises hand -   YES, me too!  It's driving me nuts!

I like the messages and IMs the old way too.  :(
:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:

flamanar

• YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.

Add another raised hand.  Yeah, when you click buttons or boxes or even enter rooms sometimes....it steals yer cursor.  Very convenient....NOT.  Especially bad if you are running VFK on more than one tab.  Each time you switch to another tab, you have to click in the text box.  Sigh.  Hopefully that will be fixed...

Flamanar

PrincessWendyBird

Add another raised hand.  Yeah, when you click buttons or boxes or even enter rooms sometimes....it steals yer cursor.  Very convenient....NOT.  Especially bad if you are running VFK on more than one tab.  Each time you switch to another tab, you have to click in the text box.  Sigh.  Hopefully that will be fixed...

Flamanar

Yep, I noticed while running some clones through the quest using two screens. Will have to get used to that. On a good note, I did notice that while quest windows are open we can paste into the chat bar and move or click people. Had to close out of the quest window to do that before.
Pages: [1]   Go Up