VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Loyalty Eggs More Info  (Read 4186 times)

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
Loyalty Eggs More Info
« on: May 13, 2009, 03:31 PM »

http://forum.smallworlds.com/showthread.php?t=14955

Hello SmallWorlds citizens. There has been some confusion about the Loyalty Challenges, so I am writing this to clarify it.

At the start of the Loyalty Challenge series (in March), you were limited to only be able to own one of each kind of dragon egg. In April, the SmallWorlds team discovered that some people were going to earn two eggs in the same month. For fairness it was decided to allow people to receive two Ice Dragon eggs.

From today, this allowance has now been extended across all three eggs. All SmallWorlds citizens can now own a maximum of two of each kind of dragon egg.

In June, if you have at least three eggs - one Fire Dragon egg, one Ice Dragon egg, and one Whirlwind Dragon egg - you will have the opportunity to insert these three eggs into a collection case called a "combobulator", which will transform the eggs into the special item. You can retain any additional eggs you have in your inventory.

The combobulator is not something you will receive, but a machine you can use to transform the eggs.

It doesn't matter whether you earned the eggs or bought them, as long as you have one of each kind.

You will not need to complete another loyalty challenge to transform the eggs. You just insert them into the combobulator.

At this stage the transformation will be a one-way process, so you will need to decide whether to keep the eggs or to combobulate them, transforming them into the special item.

If you have extra eggs in addition to the three you will convert, you will be able to keep those eggs. If you wish to purchase more eggs after you have combobulated your three original dragon eggs, you may do so. You will be able to have the combobulated bonus item and up to two of each egg in your inventory.

There will also be a new Loyalty Challenge series starting in June, with completely new items for you to win.

Best wishes
Kent Kronkite

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Blue NOT New Moderator
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • Still Soarin' :)
Re: Loyalty Eggs More Info
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2009, 05:44 PM »

Wow!  Thanks for the update Happy.   :)     

Sorry for venting but ...  Uh oh, not good SW, if I'm understanding this correctly??   :uhuh2:

Did SW not just tell us in April's Blog that we wouldn't be able to receive a second egg?  Most of us held off on completing Loyalty until the 1st of May because of that...I did too!  Oh my.  I wonder how many players are going to be ticked about this?  I really hate when they go back on their word.   >:[   This isn't the first time SW has done this kind of thing.  :hmm:   Interesting that I click on the Blog now, and that section SW has now removed?   :wtf?:

SmallWorlds Blog

May’s Loyalty Challenge - the Whirlwind Dragon Egg

April 27th, 2009 - SmallWorlds Chronicle

And of course, you can only own one of each egg, so completing the four weekly challenges twice in one month won’t win you an extra egg.
:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:
Pages: [1]   Go Up