VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 4/27/2009 May’s Loyalty Challenge - the Whirlwind Dragon Egg  (Read 4293 times)

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room

I'll try to ge the pics up Mon or Tues.
Here is the direct link.
http://blog.smallworlds.com/2009/04/27/mays-loyalty-challenge-the-whirlwind-dragon-egg/
Just wanted to post this as is to make sure everyone sees the portion I chose to bold in "red".

SmallWorlds Blog

May’s Loyalty Challenge - the Whirlwind Dragon Egg

April 27th, 2009 - SmallWorlds Chronicle

The yellow Whirlwind Dragon is rarely seen. It soars high above the clouds, occasionally diving through buffeting high-altitude winds to lay its delicate eggs on the snow-tipped peaks of tall mountains. This beautiful dragon egg is the last in our Loyalty Challenge set - and you can win it in May! It will go wonderfully with March’s Fire Dragon egg and April’s Ice Dragon egg.

Just like the Fire Dragon and Ice Dragon eggs, the Whirlwind Dragon egg is a limited-edition collectible. That means it will no doubt be worth its own weight in SmallWorlds Gold in the future. I saw a Fire Dragon egg change hands for 10,000 gold just the other day, and the value of them only seems to get higher!

What happens once you’ve got it?
And the question on everyone’s lips… What will happen once you’ve collected all three dragon eggs? You’ll have to wait until June to find out. I’m sorry to have to keep you in suspense, but if I told you it would ruin the surprise, wouldn’t it?
To win the Whirlwind Dragon Egg, you’ll need to complete four weekly challenges before the end of May.

What’s the Weekly Challenge?
The weekly challenge is to complete one featured mission or Gambit task each day for three days in a row.
The first weekly challenge you complete, you’ll win 1000 tokens and move up to Emerald level.
The second weekly challenge you complete, you’ll win 1500 tokens and move up to Sapphire level.
The third weekly challenge you complete, you’ll win 2000 tokens and move up to Ruby level.
The fourth weekly challenge you complete, you’ll win 3000 tokens and move up to Diamond level.

As you complete each weekly challenge, you’ll see your gems ‘fill up’ in your gem holder on the right side of your screen. The lines underneath show how many daily missions you have completed for the week.

Need to know more?
Once you’ve completed a weekly challenge, you won’t lose that challenge if you skip a week or if a new month starts. When you complete the Diamond level you get the collectible for the current month. To get all three Dragon Eggs, you need to have completed four weekly challenges before the end of March, four by the end of April, and four by the end of May.

And of course, you can only own one of each egg, so completing the four weekly challenges twice in one month won’t win you an extra egg.

To read information about the Loyalty Challenge inworld, just click on your gem holders at the top right of your screen.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2009, 11:49 PM by souper_happy »

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

Pages: [1]   Go Up