VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: GOLD EARS!!!! From Egg Hunt!!!  (Read 8296 times)

ScarlettPixie

• Having your friends vaporize
    you in laser tag.... Priceless!
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
  • Just another Scarlett Pixie....
GOLD EARS!!!! From Egg Hunt!!!
« on: April 13, 2009, 08:33 PM »

If your account found all four of the GOLD EGGS, then run straight to the King Arthur Table! There is an upright Gold egg! Pick it up and open it in your room and you get GOLD BUNNY EARS!!!!

More stresss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ScarlettPixie

Push me too far, and I will sing like a canary.

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
Re: GOLD EARS!!!! From Egg Hunt!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2009, 08:39 PM »

4 gold eggs omg!  Congrats to everyone that does get the ears!

I am just trying to get through the quest!  Yesterday iwas no able to move very well from room to rooom and had to complete the prior week quest. 

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

CoralHibiscus

• Nobody pay attention
    to my rear!!!
  • Bat Magic
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2009, 08:48 PM »

ah! I'll never get there. Congrats to anyone who does though.
  You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Still Soarin' :)
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2009, 08:50 PM »

Thanks for the heads up Pixie!

Thank you Disco for sending me a message in game.  I had no idea.  I did receive all 4 golden eggs, but had no idea there was yet one more to get!

I saw a trade room open "Trading Gold Ears" on the Popular Room List, and was like huh??   :??:.  Just as I saw that, I got Disco's in game message.

:wtf?:  is with the secrets VFK??  I realize it's an Egg Hunt, but still!

Seriously, if I didn't have friends looking out for me, I for sure would have went to bed early and missed this, since I had personally missed the Host Event tonight too (Thanks again to another friend that gave me a chocolate bunny chair already).  grumble grumble...
:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:

verenice

• Invisibility Magic
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2009, 08:51 PM »

"Don't try to get fancy with the Brita!"
-Lexie

goldengourd

• Gee, I guess I'm not as old as I thought
  • Bat Magic
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2009, 09:31 PM »

Oh thank you so much for letting me know this! Gold ears woot!
-PotOfGoldWench

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2009, 10:18 PM »

Thank you Disco for sending me a message in game.  I had no idea.  I did receive all 4 golden eggs, but had no idea there was yet one more to get!

:wtf?:  is with the secrets VFK??  I realize it's an Egg Hunt, but still!

Seriously, if I didn't have friends looking out for me, I for sure would have went to bed early and missed this, since I had personally missed the Host Event tonight too

:bighug:  :bighug:  :bighug:  :bighug:  :bighug: Ok, first let me give a BIG hug and thank you to Astro for letting me know about the 5th egg.  I got you message right before closing because all day I was doing what Pix did to get eggs and that was log in and then sign in again to get diconnected so I can get eggs faster.  It was better because I didn't have people standing on eggs trying to hid them even though the game was messed up today.  It wasn't always loading the rooms up for me and I would have to wait and try again.  I even got an error message once.

Yes, what is with all the secrets?  Even being an egg hunt you think small eggs not a special golden egg (reminds me of Willy Wonkas Golden Ticket).  Any who, at closing I saw Brizzie on the map and someone asked her if they could extend the egg hunt and she said she was asking the developers right then and there, but we closed before getting a reply.

Once when I logged on tonight I saw a lot of people on and thought to myself oh a host game must be going on, but I thought I better do the eggs instead.  Now I am kinda glad I did.  I still hope they extend it though so I can get some for my Mom too.

:crazy2: Krazy_Kim :crazy2:
I like work! It fascinates me! I can sit an look at it for hours! ^..^

ScarlettPixie

• Having your friends vaporize
    you in laser tag.... Priceless!
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
  • Just another Scarlett Pixie....
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2009, 10:22 PM »

Even I suggested to them to extend the Egg Hunt. I do not even know if they are or not. I am stressed out to get all my people the eggs... just the collector in me, rofl. I am staying up all night thanks to VFK to get the eggs and whoever does not get Gold ears.... StressedOutPixie will help you!
ScarlettPixie

Push me too far, and I will sing like a canary.

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2009, 05:59 AM »

:bighug:  :bighug:  :bighug:  :bighug:  :bighug: Ok, first let me give a BIG hug and thank you to Astro for letting me know about the 5th egg.  I got you message right before closing because all day I was doing what Pix did to get eggs and that was log in and then sign in again to get diconnected so I can get eggs faster.  It was better because I didn't have people standing on eggs trying to hid them even though the game was messed up today.  It wasn't always loading the rooms up for me and I would have to wait and try again.  I even got an error message once.

Yes, what is with all the secrets?  Even being an egg hunt you think small eggs not a special golden egg (reminds me of Willy Wonkas Golden Ticket).  Any who, at closing I saw Brizzie on the map and someone asked her if they could extend the egg hunt and she said she was asking the developers right then and there, but we closed before getting a reply.

Once when I logged on tonight I saw a lot of people on and thought to myself oh a host game must be going on, but I thought I better do the eggs instead.  Now I am kinda glad I did.  I still hope they extend it though so I can get some for my Mom too.

:crazy2: Krazy_Kim :crazy2:

No problem Krazy.   :bighug:   I'm just glad that we were all able to pass the word along.  I'm not sure how people are supposed to know this if they don't read Forums or their friends don't know.  :(    Good Luck on your Easter Egg Hunt Trek.   :thumb:

SleepingBeth

• Please use tinypic so I can see it at work.
  • Fireworks Magic
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2009, 06:35 AM »

Thanks for letting us know about the golden ears. I had 3 gold eggs and got tired of looking. Some of them were so small!!   Thanks again!  :thumb:
I know my signature is holidayish but I like it so I'm keeping it. :)

Pink

• Gosh, we STILL haven't learned our lesson, have we?
  • Snowman Magic
  • I'm young! I'm young! Flame thinks I'm young!
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2009, 11:03 AM »

Wow!  Thanks for posting this!  I NEVER would have known.  Why doesn't VFK put this stuff on their homepage for people like me?    :??:

I have two gold eggs... how are you finding enough eggs to find five of them?  I think I only have half of Western World to make my way through.  Sure hope there's a LOT of eggs left in those rooms!  LOL!

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2009, 11:12 AM »

Wow!  Thanks for posting this!  I NEVER would have known.  Why doesn't VFK put this stuff on their homepage for people like me?    :??:

I have two gold eggs... how are you finding enough eggs to find five of them?  I think I only have half of Western World to make my way through.  Sure hope there's a LOT of eggs left in those rooms!  LOL!

Just go through every place on the maps, and even places that are not on the map (like right outside Ned's Stable room, etc.).  The same eggs are available to find for each character.  So, even if others have found the same egg, it can still be found by you.  You'll be able to find the same ones that everyone else has too.   ;)  All the Fairy and Merfolk Worlds are not necessary to meet the 4 Golden Egg Quota, but there are eggs hidden in those worlds too.

Pink

• Snowman Magic
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2009, 11:24 AM »

LOL!  My biggest fear.... I have three golden eggs now and have gone through all the rooms, LOL!

Should I go through fairy rooms too?  How many English countryside rooms are there?  I've only found two, but perhaps there are three?  I just found the third golden egg, so I'm missing a LOT!   :wavet:

Pink

• Snowman Magic
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2009, 11:27 AM »

Thank you, Astro!  We must have been posting at the same time!  I'm off to the mermaid and fairy rooms to find the eggs I'm missing.  Hope it's enough!  :)

goldengourd

• Bat Magic
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2009, 11:57 AM »

LOL!  My biggest fear.... I have three golden eggs now and have gone through all the rooms, LOL!

Should I go through fairy rooms too?  How many English countryside rooms are there?  I've only found two, but perhaps there are three?  I just found the third golden egg, so I'm missing a LOT!   :wavet:
There are four english countryside rooms. I don't remember if they all had eggs.
Also, some rooms that didn't have eggs Sunday morning do now, and some of the eggs that were 'stuck' then have been moved. For instance, the Victoria park & Merchantile store didn't have eggs when I first did my hunt, but they did this morning. So be willing to recheck rooms if you looked early in the hunt.
-PotOfGoldWench

Pink

• Snowman Magic
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2009, 12:08 PM »

Oh no!  Did they pull the Egg Hunt?  I'm not seeing any eggs at all now...

goldengourd

• Bat Magic
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2009, 12:23 PM »

I guess so. That's what ppl are saying on the map. Sorry. :'(
-PotOfGoldWench
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up