VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FAST Route for EGG HUNT for the SANE  (Read 1996 times)

ScarlettPixie

• Having your friends vaporize
    you in laser tag.... Priceless!
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
  • Just another Scarlett Pixie....
FAST Route for EGG HUNT for the SANE
« on: April 13, 2009, 01:10 PM »

Okay, put on your bunny ears and here we go.

First, try to get into single mode player for this-- less insanity! To do this, log in your account, then open a second tab, log in the same account again-- the first tab screen will have the lost connection box, do not press connect, just simply hit the X, closing it-- this takes you to single mode. ( learned from the best-- woot for the Flame!) Second tab, close. Now you are in one player mode.

START the hunt in crossroad--- Go directly to Medieval AGE... collect EVERY single egg in each room, except those two stuck ones in Arthur's room. Your first Golden Egg will appear in the English country side (leave country side rooms for last)

Go on the Medieval Map- pick up the two eggs... and dash over to Australian AGE. Go directly to Opera House, down the stairs too (no need to go to the back of Opera House)-- then continue Zoo, WaterFalls, Ned Place, and outback-- make sure you collect again every single egg. Second room of outback will give you your second gold egg.

After you collect the motherload of eggs in forth outback room walk out and it leads you to Victorian crossroads-- go to street (Frank's House), then click on your Mermaid room- enter- go outside the room, pick up all the ggs, ENTER the store, collect the eggs, and you get your last Gold egg for 3 total.

If you like more stress in your VFK life, go to the rest of the rooms, collecting eggs, also Fairy world and last golden egg will be reached.

Good luck and I really do not want to see another tiny egg for a long long long time!!!!

ScarlettPixie

Push me too far, and I will sing like a canary.
Pages: [1]   Go Up