VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How To Get Your Chocolate Bunny  (Read 7560 times)

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
How To Get Your Chocolate Bunny
« on: April 08, 2009, 09:08 PM »

The chocolate bunny mentioned in the Easter Blog is given when players complete the Easter Island Mission.
This is the SW special Easter mission. 

Special Note:

Credit to Dizpinfriend Joanne She posted this tip on another SW Forum.  :2thunbs:

The bunny is an edible item.
The default security on this item is that anyone can use it! (That means eat it!!!!!)
Suggestion:  Lock you room. Place bunny, Click wrench and change security to "owner".

I went one further.  I changed security to owner AND removed the default (use) button. 

Other Easter Items
The 3 Easter eggs are for sale at Mysterios. (250 tokens)
The statues are in Garden Life. (forgot price,  I think 950 for regular and then 10K or 10.5K for the cursed one)

« Last Edit: April 08, 2009, 09:10 PM by souper_happy »

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
Re: How To Get Your Chocolate Bunny
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2009, 07:59 PM »

There is also a second SW issued Easter mission. The Big Easter Egg Hunt by Dan SmallWorlds. Today I completed this mission in 21 minutes. The pay was a whopping 810 tokens!

BitBehindWench

funfly

• Past Sports:
    Badminton & Archery

Current Sports:
    Laundry, Cooking and Cleaning
    Puppy Diamonds
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
  • more laundry....
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2009, 05:15 AM »

Guess I must be the cartoon Ziggy at SW. I started the Easter Island mission to earn chocolate bunny- the mission is broken where I have to feed the island head. There were others saying the same thing so it's not just me. I canceled the mission and restarted it but still stuck at the same spot. How dare they hold back chocolate from me!  :uhuh: :madder:

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2009, 11:18 AM »

Hugs Fun Fly.  You do have to feed him a few items until his stomach essentially --"explodes"  (hint)

Also: If anyone is stuck on The Big Easter Egg Hunt---There are notes on the guestbook on One Happy Island. 
This room is members only. (This is usually my quiet hideout)   If for any reason you are not able to access this room, please let me know.  I can add you.

BitBehindWench

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2009, 11:39 AM »

Fun:
I have noticed an intermittent problem on missions.

You may have already tried this. On some missions I have found the task does not advance on the mini pop up window---but when clicking missions-then active, the larger blue pop up shows the task did actually move on. 
Happy

BitBehindWench

funfly

• Past Sports:
    Badminton & Archery

Current Sports:
    Puppy Diamonds
  • more laundry....
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2009, 11:52 AM »

Fun:

You may have already tried this. On some missions I have found the task does not advance on the mini pop up window---but when clicking missions-then active, the larger blue pop up shows the task did actually move on. 
Happy

mine refused to move on; I kept trying to feed him. Perhaps things have to be in a certain order?

:madder: Must get that Chocolate bunny!

Thanks Happy for info.

But I've given up on this one  :cry: The mission seems to be broken for some of us; talking with others there it won't let us move on while trying to feed the statue.

I've cancelled the mission last night 2 times and restarted. I started mission today- cancelled it and restarted it. Nothing lets me move on once I've gotten to that same step. I've send "report this mission" last night and today. No answers returned.  And then I wonder why should I put myself through the frustration of this game which gives me considerable lag going from room to room; and missions not working.  :bm: :mad:

- flying off back to VFK where I can relax and be so less frustrated even when I have some lag-  :waveh:

« Last Edit: March 07, 2015, 05:33 PM by funfly »

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2009, 02:24 PM »

Fun:

Happy

mine refused to move on; I kept trying to feed him. Perhaps things have to be in a certain order?

:madder: Must get that Hershey Chocolate bunny!

Thanks Happy for info.

But I've given up on this one  :cry: The mission seems to be broken for some of us; talking with others there it won't let us move on while trying to feed the statue.

I've cancelled the mission last night 2 times and restarted. I started mission today- cancelled it and restarted it. Nothing lets me move on once I've gotten to that same step. I've send "report this mission" last night and today. No answers returned.  And then I wonder why should I put myself through the frustration of this game which gives me considerable lag going from room to room; and missions not working.  :bm: :mad:

- flying off back to VFK where I can relax and be so less frustrated even when I have some lag-  :waveh:

Hugs Fun Fly.  Have you tried using another avatar on the same account?  Each account can hold a carousel of 5 avatars.  All share the inventory and tokens. 

Sorry you have lag there.  I am aware from reading the official forums they are working hard to improve things. Last weekend they had a hug increase in player volume too. 

In VFK I actually get lag so bad I end up with the "hour glass icon" in the center of my screen off an on. 

BitBehindWench

funfly

• Past Sports:
    Badminton & Archery

Current Sports:
    Puppy Diamonds
  • more laundry....
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2009, 04:32 PM »

Didn't know we could share items like that...I'll give it a try.  Thanks!

Gosh! Thanks Happy for telling me that! It worked for my spare! Thank you thank you thank you!  :bighug:  I had gotten sooo frustrated.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2009, 05:26 PM by funfly »

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2009, 10:41 PM »

Woot!  Glad you finally got your bunny.  :bighug:

Yes, the spares on the "carousel" are great. They can also help with loyalty missions too.  For example if you are in a hurry and your main did the quick Surf mission yesterday, pull up a spare on the carousel and do Surf.   ;)

BitBehindWench

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Blue NOT New Moderator
  • Still Soarin' :)
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2009, 06:13 PM »

Fun:

Happy

Yup, me too.   :waveh:   Glad to hear it's not just me either.

Wondering if there is some quick fix for this, or if SW is aware of the problem and possibly fixing it?  I sit there sometimes going, hmmmm I know I did that task, what am I supposed to do now?  Pull up the Active window and then preceed.  Sometimes, I would leave the actual room the mission is in, go back to my room, and then go to the mission room, for the task to advance. 
:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2009, 03:22 AM »

Can we only get the bunny once?  I did this mission again today, but I got no bunny this time around.  Has this happened to anyone else?

:crazy2: Krazy_Kim :crazy2:
I like work! It fascinates me! I can sit an look at it for hours! ^..^

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Blue NOT New Moderator
  • Still Soarin' :)
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2009, 06:28 AM »

Can we only get the bunny once?  I did this mission again today, but I got no bunny this time around.  Has this happened to anyone else?

No extra bunnies given out, no matter how many times mission is done.  One time only prize/gift.

Also, like Happy suggests above ~ make sure you change your settings on your bunny so it doesn't get "eaten" by mistake.
:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2009, 12:03 AM »

No extra bunnies given out, no matter how many times mission is done.  One time only prize/gift.

Also, like Happy suggests above ~ make sure you change your settings on your bunny so it doesn't get "eaten" by mistake.

Hugs ty Astro for the help and yup, I already changed the settings on the bunny.  Now I just got to get my Mom to do hers.  LOL!

I like work! It fascinates me! I can sit an look at it for hours! ^..^
Pages: [1]   Go Up