VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 4/1/2009 A Wascally Wabbit for April!  (Read 3954 times)

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
4/1/2009 A Wascally Wabbit for April!
« on: April 01, 2009, 01:50 PM »

SmallWorlds Blog
A Wascally Wabbit for April!
April 2nd, 2009 - SmallWorlds Chronicle

This month we’ve got a very cute monthly collectible for you.  He’s a wascally little guy, but you can see by his friendly smile that he’s got a good heart.

bunnyWho else did you think was going to hop out of hiding for April?  In the season of Easter, we just couldn’t go past this cute furry bunny!

The Wascally Wabbit has got a super soft white tail, friendly grin, beautiful gray fur, and just look at those ears!

As with all Monthly Collectibles, April’s bunny is waiting for you in Mysterios, and is available to everyone in SmallWorlds for 2000 gold.  There are no XP level barriers, so anyone can wear this suit.  Remember that rabbit feet are supposed to be lucky? Well this little guy has no less than four, so he’s pretty good value for money!

We’ll be looking forward to seeing lots of Wascally Wabbits hopping about SmallWorlds this month.

Easter is on its way, and I know that this Rabbit is hoping that his distant cousin the Easter Bunny brings some goodies for him, and maybe you’re hoping so too…watch this space!  I’m looking forward to bringing you more details on the Easter items whispers I’ve heard around the office, so I’ll be back next week with a full Easter report.

Happy hopping, from all of us here at SWHQ!

~ Kent Kronkite

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

Pages: [1]   Go Up