VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Warning Nasty Player On The Loose!  (Read 3847 times)

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
Warning Nasty Player On The Loose!
« on: March 31, 2009, 08:02 PM »

A girl by the name of (name removed) is a very rude and nasty person.  She was saying things like I bet all those players that won Harmony 'did' them and Harmony stinks among other stuff.  I know this is a public board, but I was the one that reported you.  She said someone reported me and haha I am still here and didn't get banned.  She makes nasty/dirty comments like that and DOESN"T get banned?  She only got told she was being disruptive.

She says she has another person as well that won many hats and that one started with a H (name removed).  I wanted to give you the heads up cause if you are in a room with her she is a very sore loser.

:crazy2: Krazy_Kim :crazy2:

P.S. She stood in the doorway and every time someone came into the room she said "I found Host Harmony!" without knowing who it was just so she could be first and wouldn't move when others asked her nicely to do so.

I know we haven't had this happen yet, but now that it has..  this is a public area, and while you may have gotten their names correct, I'm going to take the stance of other forums and say no real titles if it is a complaint.  You can instead offer, if anyone is interested in knowing who.. they can PM you for the names.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2009, 05:42 AM by Purpleduck »
I like work! It fascinates me! I can sit an look at it for hours! ^..^

PrincessWendyBird

• That is why I LOVE it here!
    Sugar Daddys, Gas, and even some bare booties - Woot!

Sometimes it takes a fire to bring a flood.
    • Our Family MySpace Page
Re: Warning Nasty Player On The Loose!
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2009, 09:15 PM »

Ah yes Krazy, unfortunately these kinds of people will find their way into many games. All we can do is report them and let the staff do their best. Even if she said she did not get in trouble, we don't know the full story. I will say that if language and behavior is really bad, those people are gone right away. If she was being a sore loser and just being a sour apple in the room, the staff like to pull the child (hopefully it was a child) aside and talk with them to give them another chance. I can tell you from experience, though, that those players are on a short leash after that. The moderators watch them more closely after that and if there is a follow up report - they are gone.

:bighug: Hugs and hopes for the beloved "ignore" button to be coming soon.  :)
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2009, 12:55 AM »

:bighug: Hugs and hopes for the beloved "ignore" button to be coming soon.  :)

I second that!  LOL!  :hug:
I like work! It fascinates me! I can sit an look at it for hours! ^..^

Decoy

• Head Decoy In Charge
    Yet Still Just a Decoy...

Where'd he go now?
  • HDIC
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
  • Nothing to See Here...
    • CRS - Caffeinated & Requiring Sugar
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2009, 08:20 AM »

A girl by the name of (name removed) is a very rude and nasty person.  She was saying things like I bet all those players that won Harmony 'did' them and Harmony stinks among other stuff.  I know this is a public board, but I was the one that reported you.  She said someone reported me and haha I am still here and didn't get banned.  She makes nasty/dirty comments like that and DOESN"T get banned?  She only got told she was being disruptive.

She says she has another person as well that won many hats and that one started with a H (name removed).  I wanted to give you the heads up cause if you are in a room with her she is a very sore loser.

:crazy2: Krazy_Kim :crazy2:

P.S. She stood in the doorway and every time someone came into the room she said "I found Host Harmony!" without knowing who it was just so she could be first and wouldn't move when others asked her nicely to do so.

I know we haven't had this happen yet, but now that it has..  this is a public area, and while you may have gotten their names correct, I'm going to take the stance of other forums and say no real titles if it is a complaint.  You can instead offer, if anyone is interested in knowing who.. they can PM you for the names.

I agree with Purpleduck. While we certainly want to allow anyone to air their complaints and/or warn our community names must be given only in PMs to help avoid many unpleasant situations that might come from it. (Especially in the public sections.)

Sorry for any frustration this may cause.
...ʞɔɐq ʎɯ uo ʇɐ1ɟ ...sɐʍ ı ǝɹǝɥʇ

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Still Soarin' :)
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2009, 09:22 AM »

Yup, I agree with everything Princess said.  Believe me, VFK hears and sees everything that goes on -- they are watching, personally I think way more than VMK, which is a good thing. 

OT:  There was a Host Hunt going on yesterday??  ???   Drat, I missed it again!   But hey, it is April now, Good Luck All -- for whatever the April prize might be.   :thumbs:
:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:
Pages: [1]   Go Up